Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

The promise of sleep....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

The promise of sleep.... Empty
PostSubject: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:20 pm

She would walk with him on her arm into the palace court yard. The bright sun light would be glaring down on them as they walk. The flowers of the day light hours would start to bloom as she would look at him with a warm intoxicating smile. Leading him to a pair of large double doors she would look at the guard as he would bow his head and open them for her. She would walk pat them with Sergei on her arm. Once inside the doors would shut and the shadow spell would end. She would look at him in the dimly lighted area of the foyer. She would give a fanged smile to him. As she spoke softly to him-

"Welcome to the palace Sergei. This is were i live and soon if I am right you will be to. I must say the way I go is dark and dull no real life to it if you know what I mean."

Taking his hand she would lead him down a long hall with lanterns and candles only lighting the area. The small mirror in her pocket would be pressed against her skin as she walks. Leading him down a few twist and right turns until she came to a room with heavy oak doors. She would push on them to open the door. As the door cracked open the rush of lavender and jasmine filled their nose. A smile that would be almost creepy if you did not know her would be on her lips as she opened the door more for him to see. She would walk into the room allowing him in as well the bed would be a queen size covered with silk and satin bedding with a fresh bowl of grapes and wine for her already waiting there. She would walk over to the bed and sits down on it taking off her shoes and letting them drop to the floor.

"Come make yourself at home Sergei"
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:31 pm

He looked around the room seeing the bad and the heaps and wine he grins walking over to it sitting down and laying back as a long relaxed sigh escapes his lips "been a long time that I've been in a bed" he says reaching back in a stretch then rolling onto his side looking at her "make myself at home you say, could be fun" he says and laughs
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:36 pm

Sorry posted as wrong person ignore this post
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:38 pm

She would laugh at what he said and shakes her head for a moment as she look at him she would smile as she lets out a small yawn. Sleep starting to over take her now she would close her eyes and drift off to sleep entering the rem cycle of sleep the dream state. As she would whisper softly.

"Good night my friend"
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:38 pm

He smiles slightly and sits up to take his shoes off then his shirt and scoots back on the bed and pulls her tight against him and closes his eyes taking a deep breath and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:20 pm

She would be pulled against him tight. She would roll over and lay her head on his chest and listen to his heart beat slowly in his strong muscular chest. In her sleep she would smile at hearing such a sweet melody as she lays there dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:01 pm

He falls into a deep dreamless sleep not aware of anything going on. Part of it was the bed, it was just so damn comfy. The other part was holding her, he didn't know why but it felt right holding her as they slept, funny how that is.
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:19 pm

She sleeps beside him completely motionless once she was happy with how she would lay for the entire day. Once in a while she would mumble in her sleep from the dreams of her past they would haunt her like wolves after a rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:49 pm

He tightens his arm around her resting his head on hers. After hours his eyes start to open slowly seeing that well he couldn't tell if it was still day or not. So he rolls I've in his back and looks up at the roof.
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:15 pm

-She would tighten her grip on him as she would start to awaken from her slumber her lighting blue eyes would open as she stares up at him silently watching him rest and look up at the ceiling for a time. In Russian she spoke to him-

"Sergei are you alright ?
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:28 pm

He looks down at her a smile on his face. "yes Mae I'm fine just in awe that's all" he places his other hand behind his head resting his head on it.
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:32 pm

I am glad that you are able to relax and enjoy your self at lest a little bit. The land is vast but my room is small compared to other council members. Like your self should you take a set on the council."
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:56 pm

"a small room is fine with me is fine. As long as someone like you is there with me" he says grinning at her then rolling back on to his side.
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:57 am

Then I am happy that you are able to relax and enjoy your self here in my dark little room." she would laugh and tease him.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:30 pm

"Mae I have not been this relaxed scenes my mother died when I was six years old" he says looking at the bed as some of his hair falls over his eyes and they feel with sorrow thinking about the past and how his father beat her to death. The sorrow slips away and anger starts to fill him but quickly subsides as he remembers where he is.
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:03 pm

I am sorry for your lose Sergei I really am. Is there any thing I can do for you to make things a little easier for you? if so just let me know alright that is what I as a council member is for and as a friend to you and who knows what else."
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:17 pm

"There is nothing that can be do. The past is the past I can't change it and I need to get over it. But I thank you for your kindness Mae I really do" he says and smiles sitting up letting his hair fall some and stick up from the sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:42 pm

" You are right. I know how it feels to be in pain there are some things that I cant let go of. But that is from a long time ago and it dose not matter now. All we can do is live for the now and pray that there is tomorrow."

-She would get up off the bed and walk around the room. It was dark she would go to were the window is and pulls open the blind the sun would be setting down behind the trees of the palace walls as she would take a deep breath and thinks to her self. Yet another night I am alone.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:02 pm

He walks up behind her his barefeet making no noise as he walks and hugs her from behind "Mae please take that look off of your face it is not a good look at all. You are way to beautiful for that" he says resting his against hers.
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:28 am

She would hear his words as she felt his arms around her she would close her eyes and smile for a moment. She did not know what to say at this point she knew already that he will be taking the seat on the council and it will be this man that she has to fight with every day during her hours of work. She could smell the human council member that one is a lucky one that she sleeps during the day light hours and he is off work when she starts for the night council members. She would softly sigh as she would turn around in his arms and rest her head against his.- "You are right my dear Sergei."
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:20 pm

He grins still holding her "of corse I am" he says and rests his head against hers again. "you have to work now don't you" he asks with sorrow in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:29 pm

"No my dear I have tonight off again until Bryce returns or there is a meeting. I know I have one the following night with a Victor."

-She would turn around and looks at him her head resting against his again she would smile at him-
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:35 pm

"very well Mae but what are your plans for tonight. I do not wish to get in the way" he says closing his eyes as he rests against her
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:40 pm

" I have no plans other to find dinner and spend my evening with you if that is alright with you. Sergei are you alright you seem distant tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:49 pm

He smiles as his head rests against her "I am fine Mae. It's just that I haven't been around people in a long time especially a lady...well I've never been with a lady but that's not needed to know right" he asks not wanting to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The promise of sleep....   The promise of sleep.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The promise of sleep....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: City of Val'Daria :: Val'Daria Palace-
Jump to: