Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Round 1 between father and son

Go down 
+3
Lex
Lyanna
Skyler
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

Round 1 between father and son - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:21 pm

His eyes narrowed greatly, listening to the words of the girl. Clearly she didn't wish to fight him, but was forced to do so. This angered him all the more. Looking over his shoulder at his family, he let a soft sigh escape his lips. This was going to be too easy for him. But it sickened him none the less.

"He is already dead my dear," he spoke softly, watching his shadow clone appear behind her master silently like the shadow that it was. The demon blade was already out. "You are free to be your own person now."

The shadow clone of himself thrusted the demonic red and black scimitar blade through the heart of the man controlling the woman. As he watched the piercing, he moved forward and placed a soft hand upon her blade to lower it. His ability to control gravity made the weight of the blade that much heavier. He didn't want to fight a slave.

Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:08 pm

Lossing focus was something Sky needed to work on when he was mad. If he had not lost it no one would have seen that the clone was really Strife with his blade through the mans heart. "if there is one thing that pisses me off more than anything it's slavers" he says as he rips the blade out and blood run down it dripping to the ground as he stands there "sorry for using you clone brother but I wanted this mans life" he says as he looms to Sky as he forces the womans blade down. He gives his sword a quick jerk to the side flinging most of the blood off and on to the nearby wall then kneels down and uses the dead mans cloths to wipe off the rest as and once it was clean be stood up and points the tip of the blade down and let's it go as it falls it disappears into a ring of blue light.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Sunaro

Phoenix Sunaro

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:59 pm

The scenario with the girl and her slave master was a lost on Sunaro—it wasn’t that she didn’t care about the incident mind you, butwith so many people focusing on its necessity to be addressed, she felt no need to assist. Instead she continued and press her face into Lex’s chest, sighing deeply as he released her and backing up to glance up at him.

“If you wish, Lex. Though if you depend on my cooperation in befriending your wife as a requirement to see me again, I’m afraid it will not anytime soon. It is simply best that we meet alone when she allows your freedom.”

Sunaro glanced back at Skyler in a curious fashion. It was interesting, watching him and remembering just how much he reminded her of her own son. Perhaps it would be nice, to spend some time with him—it may make her feel as she did back at home…maybe. Then she smiled widely at a second thought...she wondered how Serenity, her daughter, would appreciate his company. Running a hand through her crimson strands, she turned her gaze back onto Lex and offered a small smile.

“Protect me?” She couldn’t help but giggle at this. “Lex, surely you have more confidence in your student than that? I have been through much, Lex, and I cannot wait to tell you about it in detail. I have finally discovered who I am. Though dilemmas still flow under the currents of my wings. ”

Reaching a red leathered hand up and cupping Lex’s cheek, she smiled a tad wider.

“I’ve missed you, my teacher.”

With that, she turned her body and walked towards Skyler as Lex addressed his wife in a cautious manner. Oron really did not need to concern herself with the relationship between Lex and Sunaro, it had never even approached an intimate manner, not on that level. Sunaro was in love with someone else and a mother of her lover's children just as she was with him.

Focusing entirely on Skyler now, Sunaro tilted her head and merely observed, waiting for the business with Lyanna to finish. She felt sorry for Lyanna’s situation, but even more pitiful for the slave master himself—to be corrupted in such a manner throughout his life, which only in the end lead to his demises. This was how Sunaro’s mind worked, she wished to purify the corrupted and purge them if it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:15 pm

Clinging to his grandmother, he looked around, watching his father and uncle work upon the creature that had a slave. Sighing slightly, he let go of Oron and looked to Lex. "Grandfather, I have a request. Cature the soul of that man and clense it please. Every soul should once again be pure."

He knew that his grandfather wouldn't do it. But he felt better for asking. He took Oron's hand and kissed it, kneeling before her.

"My queen, I ask to return for but a little while. I will not be staying long. Like father, I need to find my place in this world. But I do miss home. I ask, if I may, to return from time to time. Be it this be the last time I come home a prince. I don't wish to be a royal member of the kingdom. I am an angel within a demonic household. I cannot rule, ever, even if I was crowned." He slowly stood. "I'm abdicating my title as Low Prince of Stone Kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:29 pm

So many things going on. His son taking care of the slaver, his grandson speaking nonsense, his old student talking of things that she had no grasp of. It was too much for him for all at once. Then there was Audry back at the university with Kaol. He was needed in so many places, and yet, he was only here for one person. His wife, Oron.

"Wraith, stop talking like that. You aren't allowed to step down here." He took Oron's hand and looked back at Sunaro. "Sunny, I shall return after I take care of my wife. I see in your eyes that you have a family. You understand, I know that. Sky, keep an eye upon my old student until I get done taking care of your mother. And don't give me that look. I'm going to make sure your mom is back to normal. Take care what you need to."

He held his hand up, summoning an umbrella to cover them. Wrapping his arms around both his wife and grandson, he used the shadow to move them back home to the Stone Kingdom.

(Lex, Wraith, and Oron move to the Stone Kingdom)
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:58 pm

Why did he have to take care of his father's student? Clearly she could hold her own. He wasn't going to be rude, but he also wasn't going to be his father's little bitch. Sighing slightly, turning from the girl before him, he looked over to Sunaro. "You ladies are free to do as you will. Sunny, if you wish to follow me, you may. But right now I need to think. If you don't mind, give me a few hours alone. I'll come find you." He turned to the other girl. "As for you, if you are still here when I am done thinking, I shall come check on you. No freed slave should be alone. Strife, can you watch over her until I get back?"

He turned from all of them and walked towards the guards. Knowing how powerful he was, they all quickly got out of his way. His mother did so much to them, there was no telling what he would do to them. But he wasn't blaitantly violent to anyone. So long as they kept to themselves, he would not hurt them.

Holding up his ID card he had picked up a long time ago the first time he came to Val'Dariah, showing he was half fire demon. So long as he showed who he was, they wouldn't harrass him.

Finding the first shadow, he remembered the orb above. He snapped his fingers, vanishing the light orb. Bathed in shadows, he vanished from the arena.

(Off to the red light district...and no, not for that)
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:08 pm

Strife nods to him as he looks at the woman "If you want it miss I will be here for you if not just say so and I will leave you to your thoughts" he say in the most innocent way he could so not to make her afarid of him and holds out his hand to her and waits for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Sunaro

Phoenix Sunaro

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:47 pm

She offered Skyler a worn stare, seeming tired of all the chaos, tension, and confusion amongst everyone. She wanted to be home more than anything right now. Skyler didn’t seem interested in being in her company, and Sunaro surely wasn’t interested in being unwanted. Thus when Skyler said his fill, Sunaro nodded.

“Think what you will. Find me if you wish…and if you can.”

Skyler vanished and Sunaro turned her eyes towards Lyanna and Strife, offering them a polite smile before waving and bursting into a ball of flames that blasted into the sky. As the fire ball flew through the air, wings spread from the mass and the phoenix form was rekindled. Flapping her wings a few times, she took the moment to face the two.

“I hope to see your faces again soon. For now, farewell.”

And the phoenix was off, disappearing into the distance and over the ocean. Where was the phoenix going? Sunaro herself couldn’t answer this question—but she was new to this strange land, and thus decided she would explore the region. Perhaps something even more enticing would capture her attention…in another place.

[Exit Sunaro]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 1 between father and son
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: City of Val'Daria :: Arena-
Jump to: