Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Simply Rosalie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosalie

Rosalie

Simply Rosalie Empty
PostSubject: Simply Rosalie   Simply Rosalie EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Name: Rosalie Newbelle Darkstoune
Nickname: Hasi (only for Lucius), Rose or Rosie for closest friends, Belle for mom
Species: human, gifted human
Height: 5'5
Weight: 53
Hair type: long, wavy, delicious brown
Eye color: hypnotizing green
Skin tone: fair, slightly kissed by sun

Affiliation: neutral
Powers: elemental
Strengths: self control, usually
Weakness: Lucius
Alliance Type: good
Friends: many
Enemies: many more
Special Quirks: too many to count

History of Character: I've been cursed. By some one who truly hates me. Or was my ancestors cursed. Death seems to stalk me at every corner where ever I go to. Nine months later after my mother spend a wild night with a stranger (he disappeared), I have been born already with cold long fingers grasped tightly and firmly around my tiny little neck. I was about to die as was my mother. But life was something that was stronger than anything. Took much but I survived. Mother for a little while was in hospital still.....for quite a couple of weeks, so I have been watched over by her closest friends. It was fun. Whenever I grew to my early childhood and began to walk. My mother finally was already fine by that. We spent a lot of fun. Even thou she was trying to make a lady from me but my interest was always elsewhere. Her friends were having fun with me. Until I grew up finally and found my own. A couple of good trusty friends that I could do lots of things with. And so one day.....my happiness ended like a mist when morning comes.There was a Halloween party. A fancy masquerade in the mansion, with a wonderful garden. I was invited to it by someone I did not know but was not intending to go, regardless the invitation. But my friends where stubborn and convinced me that not everyday you get to go to such a party. I still now regret that I listened to them. Everything seemed to be perfect. The surroundings....people with nice fancy costumes and masks while I was in a simple white gown and domino mask. Everything was ok regardless that I felt out of place. Had nothing to do especially when I did not know anyone there.

But here comes my saviour. Or I thought so. He was charming and I was inexperienced. Lucius was his name. *Sigh* Ack...he was irresistible. So interesting to talk to that I did not notice as he seduced me....Certainly I could of push him away but...I did let it happen. I was young and stupid. A weak one who lost more than virginity to a mysterious man. He left me to die. My fate was to die and take the hand of angel of death or.....So did I. But it was no angel. Not the angel of death. It was my saviour. A man with silver colored eyes full of true concern. Suddenly I felt the feeling of desired peace and safety as I was in his strong arms. Aurian took me to his home. Far from these snobbish people with masks...For quite a few years I was dead for many but not for my oldest friend Daniel. And so he was a reason of yet another strike of of yet another vampire.....now I cary a gift of a dragon...a gift a vampire....and much love of mother. Came here why? Hoping not to meet Lucius....and to find my father....

Way you rp: see Joyce and Maya
Back to top Go down

Simply Rosalie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: Character Creation :: Approved Profiles :: Humaniod Profiles-
Jump to: