Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Bastian Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bastian

Bastian

Bastian Application Empty
PostSubject: Bastian Application   Bastian Application EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:18 pm

Name: Bastian
Picture:
Bastian Application Eswee_10[/url]

Nickname:
Age: unknown rumoured to be around a few thousand years to others a few century’s
Species: lesser Demon
Height: five foot ten
Weight: one hundred and sixty eight pounds
Hair type: long lose almost shaggy styled spikes, blond
Eye colour: Deep sea green
Skin tone: olive tan

Affiliation (order, neutral, chaos): neutral chaos
Powers: none existing
Strengths: highly athletic. Never known to tire.
Weakness: Is bound
Alliance Type (Holy, Good, Evil, Corrupt): Neutral
Friends: Joyce Christensen
Enemies: Joyce Christensen, Prince Erbus. Him self
Special Quirks: Annoying like every demon. self confident,

Brief History Bastian once belonged to one of seven hell princes or so called demon lords an was casted out for some mischievous he did. The mischievous deed was swapping the perfume of the prince Erbus Mistress with the sent of a rival lord. While cast out he has wondered the hells as all outcast waiting for the moment he could find a fresh home. Losing his demonic gifts he is willing to do almost any thing. He was then accidentally summoned by a young practising witch called Joyce. This has caused him some anguish in various ways. All ways the more open minded demon and is trying to find a way to use this binding to his advantage.

The girl being accident prone isn’t all ways her thought all though he hates and love her he cant help but medal in affairs that don’t concern him

Way you role-play:

The town was never dull it was the main trade city. The capital laid a few hours ride north. Lucius like this town. Fresh food came and go, easy access to all the main towns and cities. What more could a vampire a lord of shadows need. The town was still a hive of activate, the taverns still serving, a few corner girls selling fleshy pleasures, beggars betting there begging’s on a roll of the dice or spending it on cheap drink to ward the coldness away. Travellers still came and go looking to rest at one of the many inns for the night.

Lucius smiled to him self he had feed already that evening. On a pair of gypsies girls who were now a slumber in there beds unknowing of how close they had came to death washing his face removing any trace of blood form his skin. Pulling his hair out of its pony tail and shaking his head violent till it came to a natural rest. Taking his dark blue coat and draping it over his shoulders. His athletic built chest was hidden under a dark red shirt which wasn’t tucked in to paining black pants. He could pass for early to mid 20’s but was far older.

Walking down stairs and looking round to the barman. And grinned as he walked up to him. He was one of the few vampires that took the effort to warm there skin up more of a defence against those looking for them but a closer look it wouldn’t stand up. “don’t wake the girls in room 4 busy night” he winked the old man nodding and wishing he was young again he gave the barman a few coins “would you see that they get something to break there fast” with that he left the tavern. Most in the town thought he was a lesser nobility.

News was a big thing for those that had no say at court. The coming chill in the wind made he pull his cloak tighter as he walked home his foot steps echoing on the cobble stones

Key word: i am Divine

(Edit = this is a picture not my signature, on my computer it the same size of my example)

Last edited by Bastian on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : this is a picture not my signature, on my computer it the same size of my example)
Back to top Go down

Bastian Application
Page 1 of 1