Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Lady Oron I'm back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady_Oron

Lady_Oron

Lady Oron I'm back  Empty
PostSubject: Lady Oron I'm back    Lady Oron I'm back  EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:58 pm

Name: Lady Oron
Nickname:Oron
Species: Demon
Height: 5'5
Weight: never tell
Hair type: White
Eye color: Red
Skin tone: Pale

Affiliation (order, neutral, chaos): Choas
Powers: Shadows , flames , demonic
Strengths: power
Weakness: never telling
Alliance Type (Holy, Good, Evil, Corrupt): Evil
Friends: My lover
Enemies: those that harm my family
Special Quirks: ....I'm perfect

History of Character:

Oron was born a princess to the Devil God Vakadius, who was king of the Stone Kingdom. She was raised to be the next ruler, but her brother Malic grew jealous of her and one day he fused her with an archangel, hoping it would kill her. When it didn't he tried to kill her naturally, but her best friend stopped him. When her father found out what Malic had done, he forced him into a sword then banished him. Feeling the need to make her strong, and to try to adapt her to the angelic powers she was fused too, Vakadius sent her to train with her cousin Bliss to learn to be an assassin. After centries of training with the worlds best assassin, she struck out on her own.
On day she was contracted to do a job to kill the imfamous murderer Lex. She tracked him down and hired him to protect her, believing she would kill him when he slept, but he ended up infultrating her dream. Within the dream she fell inlove with him. When she awoke she kept the feelings. They ended up getting demonically wed, where they proceded to have a child, Skyler "Sky". After marrying, they returned to the Stone Kingdom where Lex was crowned king. 20 years later their second child, Kathrene "Kat" was born, but not without complications.
As it stands, Oron has two children, Kat and Sky, and two grand children, Wraith and Alex.

Way you rp:

Keyword: Divine
Back to top Go down

Lady Oron I'm back
Page 1 of 1