Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

A lonely night....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

A lonely night.... Empty
PostSubject: A lonely night....   A lonely night.... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:58 pm

-Standing in front of a stain glass window on the second floor of the place she would be looking out over the city as the last rays of the sun would be going down behind the mountain range and trees. A soft sigh would pass her lips as she would watch the night life of the city come alive. She would move away from the window and down the hall with her hands neatly behind her back her long red hair in her face hiding all expressions from everyone else. Looking up as she walked she would see from another window the moon starting to rise off in the distance a small smile would play on her lips on her full crimson lips. Her pale white skin would be soft as satin if you were to touch it. She would place her left hand on the window. Looking up at the moon she would think of how she has not been on the council very long with so many responsibilities already and she thus far had lots of decisions to make. Standing there she would allow her fangs to come down as she would turn and walk down the long corridor that is light by lanterns and candles. The stair well going up to the next floor of the place her movements are graceful and cat like as she placed her hand on the banister and walked up the long steps made of solid marble and stone. It was not every day that she wanted to be amongst the people but she at this very moment needed to feed so she would make her way up to her bed room where she keeps a bottle of blood so she can feed and not have to hurt anyone else in the process of it. She would make a few lefts and a couple of rights as she would be standing before a large pair of double doors. Putting her hand on the door knob giving it a slight twist to the left she would hear a clink and the door would come open. Walking in side of the bedroom she would look out the window again as she moves over to her desk where there is a bunch of paper work a bottle made of black onyx trimmed in gold with a goblet made of solid white gold and silver sits beside it all. She would pick up the bottle and pour herself a glass of blood as she would swirl it around the aroma of it smelled like the sweetest of cherries of course it would it is after all virgin blood in her goblet. Bringing it to her lips she would watch as the storms tail end would hit again the sound of thunder would ring throughout the palace and the lighting would crack over head. She would see the flashes of light as she brings the goblet to her lips and takes a sip from it. Her door would remain open as she sits down in the chair that is in front of the large bay window as the rain drops hit the window pane she would look over at her fire place and wink at it, the logs in the fire place would ignite in flames of underworld fire a bright green and black for a long period of time before it would go back to its normal orange and red colors with just a hint of blue to it. Her lighting blue eyes would watch the flames dance for a moment when she would wonder how Bryce was doing so she would use a spell called wind whisper and sends a message to him.-

“Bryce are you alright? I hope that you are not in the middle of this nasty storm. Please let me know something soon.”
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

A lonely night.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely night....   A lonely night.... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:06 pm

His ears picked up on the communcation request. Only so many people had his ear frequency, and only one had such a lovely voice. Though he did tell her to use the mirror to comunicate with him, even if he couldn't see her, at least he could hear her.

Taking out the pocket mirror in his vest pocket, he turned from the people he was around. "Mae," he spoke to the mirror.

"You worry about me too much, you know that." he chuckled. "I was making my rounds. I just got done with the De'Winter mannor. Nothing out of the ordinary. I left with Ms. Victoria De'Winter and we heard the warning bells. We are at Vastwind Tavern by the docks. And yes, from what I can tell, the dikes and dams are holding back the surging tide. Glad we have the mages here to keep up barriers. How are things on your end?"
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

A lonely night.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely night....   A lonely night.... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:21 pm

-She would have the mirror up on the desk near by her as she would turn around and see his face. She would smile slightly as she spoke to him -

"Things here are quiet for the time being the storm is strong but I am glad that you and the young De'Winter girl are safe and out of this storm. I would hate to have to come down and get you both and bring you here to just make sure that you both are just fine as well as the others that are in the VastWind Tavern. Glad to hear that it is at last up and running for once after ten years it was due to have new life breath into it. I thank the De'winter family and the new owner a Mr.Szalor Darkhope If I am correct on this matter. As for the mages we need to find more so they can routinely switch out and rest. We shall talk more of this when the storm is over and you are safely back here with in the palace walls again.
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

A lonely night.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely night....   A lonely night.... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:41 pm

He smiled, only seeing the goblet of fresh blood on her table. He never spoke about it, since she was what she was. She represented the smallest 'majority' upon the council, but she ran it with an iron fist, which was admirable. Going toe to toe with the goblins, humans, and elves almost every day was quite a feet. Of course threatening to make them like her usually shut them up.

"No need to worry Mae. We are fine, the storm wards are holding, and I do agree about getting more mages. Not everyone trusts them. Keep getting a corrispondance from the High Elf Kingdom upon Lesser about the constant 'uprisings' the mages keep starting down there. If they aren't careful, they might start a war." He looked outside. "I don't think I'll be finishing my rounds for the day. When the storm subsides, I might return to the palace."
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

A lonely night.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely night....   A lonely night.... EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:39 pm

"Good I am glad that you are alright. Don't worry about making your rounds get here when you can Bryce. I know that you are a busy man today so I shall not keep you from your endeavors any longer Bryce. Thank you and see you when you get back here when you are able to."

-She would lift up the goblet from the desk where her mirror is as she brings it to her lips for a drink she would hear a faint knock on the door and gets up setting her glass down once again. She would get up and move to the door for a moment opening it slightly. As a heated argument would brake out in the area of her room.-

"How dare you bother me on my off time with matters such as this elf! do you not understand that when it says don't bother me. That means go away until a later time. What is it that you want that cant positively wait until a more appropriate time and place ?"

" No this matter could not wait until a later time. This is important and has to be discussed at once Milady Mae. "

-She would growl as she would shut the door to her room forgetting that her mirror was up and Sir Bryce could hear everything at this point and time.-
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

A lonely night.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely night....   A lonely night.... EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:03 pm

Smiling slightly, all he could do was nod to her. But then she went for her goblet. She always did forget to turn off the connection. He was about to say something when she had a knock at her door. Not normally a curious creature, he listened in, thinking it might be something important. Most that disturbed her during her off time didn't usually live long after.

Hearing the words that went on, he shook his head and took a deep breath. "Lose connection," he spoke softly, wondering what was going on back at the palace. All he could hope for was that it was nothing too serious involving the council. He would need to be there if they had a meeting. And in this weather, that was no possible.
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

A lonely night.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely night....   A lonely night.... EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:45 pm

-Standing out side she would look at the elf who she was ready to pounce on and kill for bothering her with such a trivial thing like dinner and flowers it annoyed her to no end. She would stare at the elf male with eyes the scream hate as she would slowly turn and walk down the hall a little bit her eyes held a storm raged in her eyes as she spoke to him in such a low tone that it was very creepy to hear-

"If you value your life elf I suggest that you run for it. Because once i start moving again it will be to suck you life's blood out of that thin body and use your corpse for a ash tray when I am done with it."

"Now milady McCloud you don't want to do that it wont look good when I don't show up for the next council meeting. Come now think about what you are doing."

-She would walk closer to him her eyes a blazing red like blood as she would let her fangs drop down to the top of her bottom lip as she softly sucked on it for a moment as if thinking about what he is saying to her-

"You daddy did not raise not fool. Besides one less of your race to deal with daily make it worth it all in the end if you was to ask me."

-The elven man would turn and run down the long corridor screaming in a high pitched tone much like a women. As she gave chase after him to silence him for good. With her vampire speed she was on top of him in no time her fangs in his neck as they slammed into a near by wall. Her would be putting up a slight fight with her as she would lean her head back her lips stained with his blood as she took him into her dark embrace as she growled in his ear. It was almost sexual to hear by any means. he would frantically grab at her to push her away accidentally garbing her breast in the process of it all. She would grab his hand and pin it to the wall with her own holding him in place with her vampire strength as she would sink her fangs into his sweet tender neck again. he would struggle against her muscular body but it would not do him any good. His voice would be so low now that it came out as moans of pleasure when some one passed by them both. It looked as if she was kissing him tenderly on the neck as she was drinking from him not letting a drop of his blood get past her lips.-
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

A lonely night.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely night....   A lonely night.... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:22 pm

-After she was done feeding from the elf she would get rid of the body. Once done doing that she would lick the blood off her lips and looks down at her clothing seeing a few spots of blood already stained into her nice white shirt and bra. She would give a low irritated growl at this fact. She would quickly move about the floor of the long corridor like a feline stalking its pray her lighting blue eyes would hold a darkness to them for a short time as they would lighten up as the corridor would soon get darker with very little lighting at all. She would make a left turn down the hall and then a right she would be standing in front of her room before too long. She would place her hand on the door knob and gives it a slight twist to the left then pushes the heavy oak door open. She would gracefully slide back into her chambers shutting the door behind her and locking it. She would sigh and look around the room seeing her goblet of blood on her desk with the mirror she would snap her fingers remembering that she was talking to Bryce not long ago. But she knows that he would have discounted them by now. Knowing that she was fully alone she would start to vent about the elf.-

“Of all the damn things in this world a elf has to hit on me….How irritating and child like that really is. Why of all things did it have to be an elf? Why not a drow or even better another vampire! But no it had to be a long pointy eared elf of all of natures screw ups why that one. I just can’t believe he thought I would go out with him…how dead wrong he was to even consider such a thing like that. Then again he is a man and they don’t always think clearly or with the right part of their body. Ahhh!!! Men why do they have to be so much of a headache for once in their lives why can’t they be more of a gentlemen and not a boyish blunder of mayhem and disorder. Heck the storm is more enjoyable right now then any thing else and that is sad.”

-She would walk over to the window and stand in front of it both her hands behind her back the goblet of blood would remain sitting down on her desk right where she left it. She would sigh softly to herself as she would look at some of the fine paintings on her walls and memory orbs on the selves along the walls. Some would be wonderful memories and other would be ones that she wishes she could forget. After a moment of silence and thinking she would laugh to herself at a thought she was having at the moment. Whispering to no one in particular.-

"Maybe things for me will relax after all. It can't rain all the time so I am told."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

A lonely night.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely night....   A lonely night.... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:45 pm

He needed to find out Bryce's last name so he could contact him. Who better then Mae? As much of a handful that she was, she was still one to go to with special matters involving the city of Val'Dariah. Of course she didn't have the power to drop the shadow wards to allow him to travel freely, but that was understanding. His assassinations were that much harder thanks to those damn wards. But he had way around them.

Looking to the mirror, he smirked slightly, "Mae McCloud, council member of Val'Dariah." He waited a moment before the mirror was answered. Without hesitating, he used the gateway between the two places to slip into the mirror and out of hers into her room. Using his ability to go invisible completely, even masking his life force, he walked around her room, watching her get frustrated with seeing no one on the other side of the mirror. Oh how much fun he could have with her.

But he needed her help, so it was best not to make her mad. Reappearing behind her, he sat down upon her favorite chair, looking around her room. "I love what you've done with the place Mae," he spoke softly, almost a whisper. "If I wasn't married, I would gladly help you redecorate."
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

A lonely night.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely night....   A lonely night.... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:06 pm

-She would look at her mirror and pick it up seeing no one there she would growl and sits it back down and picks up her goblet of blood she would be just about to drink it when she heard a low soft voice that startled her. She would nearly toss the goblet to the side of the room when she would slowly turn and look at the man named Lex who is sitting in her chair. She would speak to him softly still a little irritated from the earlier events from tonight. She spoke softly to him with almost a air of mystery to her voice-

“Ah good evening Lexal Le'cal Khan . I would say its good to see you but I see that you are here for business matters at such a strange hour even for you. But it is what it is….correct. Now before I tell you anything why do you wish to know the last name of Bryce? These things I need to know before information is given. Well then lucky for me that you are married then.”

-She would look at him for a moment studying his posture and tone of voice he used with her. She would lean her head back against the wall and brings her index and thumb to her temple and starts rubbing it having given herself a minor headache tonight-
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

A lonely night.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely night....   A lonely night.... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Chuckling slightly, he shook his head slightly, "Such formalities now, huh Mae? How long have we known each other now? All proper like being a council member. You know, if your people weren't so damn terrified of you, I'm sure your seat upon the council would be up for grabs." He kicked back more, showing no fear of her. He was a powerful man for a reason. Vampiric seduction was a tool he used against the vampires. He had lived for five thousand years for a reason.

"Actually, my business is legit. I have a man to fill the vacant lycan post, and since Bryce won't take it, maybe he can help me get him into the council spot." He held up his glvoe hand to her, shaking his head. "I know how you feel about lycans, your mortal enemy and everything, but a council seat is up, and I have a man I want in it."

He instantly appeared next to her, his right hand barely brushing over right shoulder, his lips behind her left ear. "I would be much appreciative. Maybe make it worth your wild."

Appearing back upon his seat like nothing happened, he looked around her room, his eyes falling to her bed. "Satin and silk. I wonder if it ever gets dirty or stained?" He chuckled, still looking to her bed. "Oh how I miss being single. I'm just glad my wife loves me so much she gives me what I want."
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

A lonely night.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely night....   A lonely night.... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:15 am

-Watching him for a moment longer she would shake her head and turn her back to him. Looking back out the window over the city. She was still in the height of a very bad mood. Her movements slow but graceful. She spoke with a noble tone but held a deep under lining meaning most of the time. She was not one to give information so easy. Hearing his remark about her place in the council did not ease or help her mood any at all. In a sick way he reminded her of her first husband and that gave her aid to not bother with men at all much less trust them for any reason or any sort of thing they might say or promise. She would turn her head again only slightly hearing his low whisper about her bed sheets and such things, rolling her eyes she would ignore that he is a typical male to her always thinking about something else and says one thing and dose another. She was glad that her race fear her for it was her hand that gave more freedom and aid to them not that they would care other wise she was just happy to bring order to the chaos of the vampire world. She would think of how he wants a lycan on the council a mortal enemy of the vampire race. But just as the thought entered her mind she got an idea what if she could make friends out him/her. She would chuckle softly to her self. She would turn fully to look at Lex this time as she spoke to him her lighting blue eyes held a air of humor.Her lips held a razor edge to them when she licked them as she spoke.-
"Well since you are so bent on knowing his last name I shall give you his last name. Yes I too am glad that your wife loves you and keeps you on a tight leash to remain by her side. But none the less I am glad that you live such a happy life Lex. Now as for Bryce and what you want. I will give you his last name indeed...but I will take a favor from you at a later time. Sort of a you do me a favor and I will do you one, Understand?. Good i hope that we are clear on this. The last name of Bryce is Swordfang. There is your answer for that much at least."
-She would move to her bottle of blood sitting on the desk and picks it up and pours it in to her goblet. Sits the bottle down she would then pick up the wind glass, and bring it to her lips. She would swirl the dark liquid around for a moment letting the aroma reach her nose. She would take a sip of the blood and smiles satisfied with the well aged virgin blood. She would speck softly again in a low whisper almost not able to be heard by any human means-
"I really must send a thank you to that delightful young De'Winter girl for such a fine bottle. She indeed is a great one to get what people need and for the right price. Hmm how shall I thank the girl I wonder.."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

A lonely night.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely night....   A lonely night.... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:23 am

Such the true vampress. This was going to be fun indeed. She hated him, which is what he usually desired. She wanted to handle him in her own way, which was usually a mistake. But he needed her for the moment. And it was just a name. Something he usually had problems with.

A brow raised, "A favor for a favor?" He chuckled, slowly standing up. "And my wife doesn't keep me on a short leash. I choose to be loyal to her."

He appeared right next to her, his hand around her neck, "And she owes me a week of pleasure from anyone I choose from for what she did when we first got married. I never forgot. If I wanted, I could force you under my will." His touch had a special connection, his powers of seduction, lust, desire, and want poured into her. A special spell he had developed at a young age. No creature was immune to it. Not even himself.

"You give me the last name, and for this I thank you. But remember Mae, I owe no one anything. The fact I let you live is the favor I give. For your bold actions, however, I will let you enjoy your life further."

Taking the goblet from her hands, he downed the virgin blood before handing it back to her. He then picked up her bottle and stepped back from her, finally letting go of her neck. "And I shall give the De'Winter's your thanks for this bottle."

He turned to her mirror. "Bryce Swordfang, grand high page!" he yelled to her vanity mirror. Turning back to her, he bowed his head slightly. "You know how to reach me, m'lady." And with that, he vanished into the mirror.

(to continue with Lex on his own thread, go to vastwind tavern)
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

A lonely night.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely night....   A lonely night.... EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:58 am

"How dare you touch me you fool of a man ! you should be grateful that I even deal with the likes of you. Your arrogant ways will be your down fall and I will revel in your down fall."

-She would growl at the fact he took her bottle of blood as she would shake off his spell of lust and every other filth he tried to cast on her with a wave of her hand over her body to dispel it and cast remove foreign just in case. She would go to the cabinet and opens it up she would see that she was out of blood wine she would curse seven way til Sunday. Sighs and she would go to her desk and sits down with a quill and parchment. her thoughts would race as she would jot down a nice letter to the De'Winter women who she deals with when it comes to what she needs. Lex having pissed her off for the rest of the night has gone to go speck with Bryce. Oh how she always hated that man. But as a council member she knows that she can only do so much outside the walls of the palace but inside is her domain. After writing the letter to the De'Winter women she desired to go out of the palace for a while and stretch her legs and look around. With that she would get up and picks up the mirror and place it in her pocket and walks out of her bedroom and closes the door. She would see a few people wondering around as she would look at them for a moment she would offer just a light smile and carry on with what she planed to do. -

( To talk with Mae go to the Cemetery )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A lonely night.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely night....   A lonely night.... Empty

Back to top Go down

A lonely night....
Page 1 of 1