Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Where am I?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Appearing in the fountain areas he looked around. This was strange and he was uncertain where he was. He still had his uniform on and was still trying to eat. The only tools he had were his fork and medical scanner. He looked around some more and saw nothing, but a city of beautiful buildings. He tried to figure out his placement circumstances, however, nothing comes to mind. "Where am I?" the question rings out like a bell from his mouth. His pointed ears picked up sounds, but they were all over the place. He looks around and people appear! His mind unable to grasp his surroundings he simply starts to touch the stone of the fountain. It was cold and smooth. Water, there is water; he thought to himself. He dipped his hand into the water and drank it. A true scientist, he wanted to test his surroundings and risked his life to prove his hypothesis right. The water was drinkable, so he drank. It was fresh water and he was thoroughly elated, for that was the first thing he would need is fresh water. He looked around and the people started looking at him. Unsure he didn't speak to them, so no difficulties could mess up his first contact. As in all new places he decides to look around, so he gets up and starts walking to the large structure. It looks like a castle....
Back to top Go down
Maya Campberleigh

Maya Campberleigh

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:13 pm

The day seemed to be almost perfect. Maya so easily slipped through
the well guarded gates. She always knew that her skills will always be
in big use for her. And shadow walking is something that rarely anyone
can do skilfully. The wind seemed to pick up making pouty lips to frown
slightly. Delicate yet strong hands quickly hid the head under the hood
of the her leather cloak. It was warm and such a nice thing during the rain
or any blizzard storms. A yawn escaped her lips as she took a bite of the
apple as green as emerald and continued to walk around the cities streets.
People were well aware of the upcoming storm and were in a hurry so they
would happily reach their homes before any raindrop could hit the ground.
She looked around, taking into the beauty of the city over and over again.
Almost invisible smile crossed her lips as she took a set upon a boulder of
one of the fountains and crosses her legs gracefully. Strange but beautiful, eh? she said and took yet another bite. The fingers of one
hand dipped into the water as she did not take a look at him nor at the water
itself. Her piercing grey eyes were wandering elsewhere at this moment. But
she clearly saw that he was a male. A handsome one as well indeed. And he
looked much like a new to the town. As she was herself, even though not as much
new as Kaol was.
Back to top Go down
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:44 pm

His uniform turned as he did and his eyes set up the stunning human creature before him. He could not believe his eyes and he shook his head. Had this been a Federation colony? There were more humans than he knew what to do with. He hoped that a Romulan vessel would pick up his ships's ID signature and some how see he was missing when he didn't respond to a hail. He knew that this was a remote possibility because of the fact that he had been on a deep space mission and no ships had been given Tal'Shiar permission to investigate him. This would not happen for a whole Romulan month because he had delivered his last report yesterday. However, coming out of his thought process' he looked at the gentle human creature before him. Perhaps she would help him get off this planet, but she didn't recognize him as an enemy or at least didn't care. He was grateful because he was a scientist not a warmonger. He simply stared at the stunning creature standing there and she wasn't even looking at him. She was looking abroad as if looking into the heavens for the answer to life itself. He too had noticed the storm and looked at her. "Yes it is beautiful, however, it looks like a storm is approaching and quite quickly. We should try to find some appropriate cover. The wind was picking up and he looked up. He saw a horrible sight before him; the fact of terrible truth was he was standing in the eye of a hurricane! The eye had almost passed and he was headed for trouble. He looked at her again and yelled over the wind that was picking up faster and faster, "We need cover now!"
Back to top Go down
Maya Campberleigh

Maya Campberleigh

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:00 am

She smiled just lightly, enjoying her green apple. A great source of vitamin C that she knows and plus...she basically loves apples. And here in Demigora they seems to be extremely delicious. Thought she does not remember if she bought it, stole it or simply picked up from a no one's tree. A thought of such pocket picking skills caused a smile to widen a little. Suddenly her train of thoughts has been cut short by his voice. Man was it melodic. She could bet any woman would fall for such a voice. Maya could bet he's a true treasure. Her grey, hidden under the leather hood eyes turned to face the handsome stranger finally, locking upon the man. Her piercing eyes glinting as if she'd be a child in front of candies in a candy shop. The storm is not the big deal, mister. she said and stood up. With a graceful and elegant cat-like manner she walked in front of him and held her hand out to the man. She was new in this place, yet she can travel much quicker than any human. On the other hand, she is risking to reveal who and what she truly is. But maybe she could get some use from this handsome man.Come....I know a good place to hide. she said and smirked almost deviously under her hood. Maya was a mischievous Femme Fatale, usually any man falls at her feet even if she doesn't do anything at all. But now she has no intentions of conquering this man. The two simply needs a cover from the storm that all. Or it would seem so for him and for others.
Back to top Go down
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:40 am

He listens to her tell him that the storm is 'not a big deal.' He looks at her like she is crazy, but his study of the Vulcan teachings and traditions allow him some degree of logical thinking. It was not fear that drove him to yell, but the ever increasing storm that was approaching. He looks at the human looking vixen of seductive allure and nods his head. He had learned from his time with the Tal'Shiar that humans were not as they seemed and as attractive as they were; the humans were just as dangerous. He didn't trust this human, but he was given little choice and this woman may yet prove useful to him. She could reveal a weakness in this human trick or a weakness in the holographic setting using humans. He knew of holographic natures and conceived a thought that this was all surreal and totally faked. If this was a farce he would expose it with his superior scientific mind. He wasn't the leading geological and cloaking expert of the Tal'Shiar for nothing. He looked at her staring and nodded in agreement, so he took her hand. He wasn't used to women in general because they had never payed attention to him in his academy so he was surprised at her warmth. Their hands grasped he said, "Lead away madam..." Still unsure of her intentions he let her lead.
Back to top Go down
Maya Campberleigh

Maya Campberleigh

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:07 pm

She smirked some seeing the wonder in stranger's eyes. Being so observant, Maya easily figured out that he does not trust her at all. But she gave him the credits for fallowing her regardless the distrust. Anyway, trust and respect is what comes in times as people learns to earn it. She smiled and grasped at his hand firmly yet gently feeling his own grasp. Holding his hand, Maya then now turned away from him and swiftly began to run diving into the most darkest shadows she could find the area. From then on, Maya felt like a fish in the water in these shadows. The two there became invisible, her speed increased twice. Maya did not know the city well but she quite often had luck to appear the right places at right time. So and this time she seemed to find quite a nice place. Maya stepped out off he shadow bringing Kaol with herself nearby a quite solid and trusty stone building. Whatever it was, it will do for now. Her grey eyes looked around and a grin crossed her lips seeing the fountain they were at, was now left far far behind the two of them and she turned to Kaol, letting go off his hand. I think this one will do. she mused and walked into the building. The darkness was there and she stood nearby a window. How lucky she was. More darkness....but Kaol might want some light thought. Got some fire?
Back to top Go down
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:33 pm

His wonder at her seemed to be an infinite thing. He was weaving like magic through the air in the darkness of the shadow. At first he was wary about following her into a dark stone wall, however, he was dragged quite quickly through. He opened his eyes into pitch black and his world had been changed. He had heard of the omnipotent creatures called the 'Q.' They had this power and had plagued certain people and ships in the human realm of the United Federation of Planets. This young beautiful woman had the unique ability to traverse from the physical world to the metaphysical world. He was astonished to see that she was one of the people that had these marvelous abilities. Through the darkness they came out to a nice area next to a building and with the storm upon them he was glad for that. Her hand had felt warm and inviting; something he wasn't used too. He smiled for a moment at her warmth and kindness. His smile disappeared moments later as she let go and entered the building. He walked into darkness and answered her question, "No I don't milady. Do you?" He looked around, but couldn't see anything.
Back to top Go down
Maya Campberleigh

Maya Campberleigh

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:58 pm

She looked around. The dim light through window seemed barely reach the room they were at. Gladly, Maya could see in darkness well. Nope she said and disappeared. Few moments later she was right behind him leaning to one of his ears. But I certainly will....Thought I prefer darkness... she whispered teasingly, as if promising a danger or something much more wicked. Then she disappeared again for about ten minutes and then suddenly the lights were on. And in this light, Maya already stood with her face revealed as her hood was down. Grey piercing eyes were set upon the guy. She smirked lightly at seeing that it was an abandoned tavern. What a luck. Maya jumped onto the counter swiftly and crossed her legs still watching him curiously. So, mister stranger. Where are you from and what brought you here to this weird place called Demigora?
Back to top Go down
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:20 pm

He was in a totally black room with a strange, very strange woman. The darkness was thick and he couldn't see a thing. This place was a creepy kind of darkness, but he simply scoffed at it. The Tal'Shiar had had him in worse places than that and they hadn't provided a walking human sex object to tantalize his senses. She then pops up out of no where next to his ear and speaks into it with her Siren voice. He jolted from her being right beside him and moved backward two steps. No the Tal'Shiar had a few security guards beat the hell out of him when he went into their dark room. These humans had very strange interrogation techniques. He looked at her hop up on the counter of this building and ask him about himself. Ah, he thought, the questioning begins. He looked at her with unbelieving eyes and said, "Please tell me about yourself first human." He smiled at his unwillingness to be swayed by a very very sexy pair of legs.
Back to top Go down
Maya Campberleigh

Maya Campberleigh

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:37 pm

She smirked at his reactions to her actions. It seemed she was acting way too much mischievously so she decided to better lower the level of her playfulness yet remaining with her true self. Maya would not be Maya if she would be predictable indeed. It was one of her trademarks as well. The smile faded to almost unseen and small one. Her voice got some drop of seriousness but instead was added a mystery, naturally that it happened. And who did say that I am a human, alien? she responded. Unwillingness meets the unwillingness. Her eyes locked onto his own. She saw something that screams some kind of longing within his eyes. After a few moments she jumps behind the bar counter and searches the drinks. The night during storm was not going to be warm so the two would need to find other source of warmth as well. After a few minutes she gets two glasses of white wine, full, and slides one aside to offer for Kaol. She took a sip and frowned slightly. Eww....white and dry...will do for now.
Back to top Go down
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:02 pm

He looked at her with suspicion in his eyes. She was not human; was all he could ask himself. He did not like playing games and he was not amused by the woman in front of him. Despite her beautiful and supple thighs he was not going to fall for an alien woman who liked to play games. He looked at her with a frown and a cocked head, "Then what are you woman?" He wasn't going to be led along like a puppy on a chain. He wasn't going to be tied up by her words and whipped around by her subtle pretenses of seduction. She seemed to have an inordinate attraction to him, but no woman ever had that toward him so he brushed it off as his wanting imagination. She probably had between two to twenty-four men waiting for her beckoning call. He saw her jump the counter and heard some rummaging around he looked over the counter to see what she was doing. She popped up with some drink and called it 'wine.' He tries it and barely keeps it down. He looks at her and says, "Please next time lets find some Romulan ale. It is illegal most places, it clears the dust out of your throat, and one drink is enough for most non Romulans."
Back to top Go down
Maya Campberleigh

Maya Campberleigh

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:35 pm

I am sorry, my friend, but I preffer to not reveal what I truly am. I have quite a nasty woman upon my head so the less you and others know the better for yourself. she said almost seriously. But her voice tone was this time nothing more but a seriousness. Maya can be an actress and a player but when she says something like this - she means it indeed. And few there are who do not believe her. She has some kind of effect. People believes when she lies but they do sence when she is speaking plain and naked truth. She's quite honest this time. Maybe Maya is a twisted person, and quite selfish but she never wished bad for people who did not deserve it. Kaol was one of these few people she thought did not deserve for 'bad luck' just because he knew too much about a stranger who he just met.

She smiled at his obvious frown at the wine. He surely did not like drink nor he liked Maya herself. This was very obvious and just because he did not intend to hide it. On the other hand....Maya did not intend to make him like her. But the pickyness about the drinks was slightly annoying to her. He should be glad that they got something at all or the cold of the storm would make them, or at least her, freeze into ice. She took another sip of the wine letting down his comment about the drinks and jumps off the bar counter and walks over to the window risking to be hit by a random flying object in the storm. She knew well that as soon as storm would over, she'd be gone with it too.....Maya doesn't remains long somewhere where she's not wanted.
Back to top Go down
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:55 am

He looked at her and her thoughts seem to splay themselves like a cheap whore across her face. She was obviously displeased with his demeanor. That was fine, however, he wasn't intending upon making a new friend. She could flash her body and words around like card tricks, but he wasn't intending on being caught in a trick with her. She was obviously an unscrupulous woman with a history of something and he did not need that currently. He looked at her with resigned eyes that their communication was just about over, "Fine, keep your secrets. I am looking for something and you obviously don't have it. He finishes his distasteful drink and sets the glass down. When the storm ends madam, we shall part ways. Thank you for your kindness and your fortitude to walk into spaces that most can't." He shook his head and tried to figure out that one. He stood ready to leave by a window near the door. He watched the storm blowing the world outside around, like a tissue from a nose blow. He didn't feel like playing this cat and mouse game considering the fact that he needed to get back to his ship. This woman, or whatever she was, could not or would not help him with that. If he had been a trained agent of the Tal'Shiar or even an agent of the Romulan Naval Secret Service he would have interrogated her for her knowledge. However, he was a man of dignity and science; so he would not and could not do that to a woman. He stared at her strangely for a moment and then turned his head to the outside again.
Back to top Go down
Maya Campberleigh

Maya Campberleigh

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:00 am

Whatever you say, mister proud one. she said coldly almost with no emotion. Her eyes were still watching the world outside. If he only would know what is going on in her life and how much she hated her life recently. No any moment that she could sit peacefully without a thought knowing that someone might return at any moment and end your life as if you would be an unimportant bug or a insect so to speak. Maya might be just a doppelgänger but she is more real than anyone else. She lives, she breaths. Maya still needs food and drink. She has feelings.....Why would anyone think that a creature like was nothing? Why the hell Gabriella had to disregard her always and use just like a tool for her evil plans and goals? It was much enough of it all to Maya. She's glad that is away now. That Gabriella was gone but Maya as well knows well that gone still doesn't means....dead...yet.

Finally she saw that the storm was about to end and turn it's path to elsewhere and without saying a word disappeared in the shadows soundlessly. She was not needed here and besides she was looking for something herself. And time meant a lot to her. Maya could not waist any dear minute that could mean death or life to her. Sad thought, that such a kind guy like Kaol would have tendency to do such a wrong and rushed assumptions about people. He surely should converse with people more....to socialize a little.

(She will be heading to Vastwing Tavern now. Fallow if you want to XD )
Back to top Go down
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:26 pm

With that she was gone, gone like the wind of the now deceased hurricane. The devastation outside was kept to a minimum and he started to walk out of the tavern. She hadn't tried to garner information out of him and left with a rather worried look. He hadn't been able to figure it out and he didn't know anymore about where he was, less how to get home. He was stuck on an alien world and it didn't look like he was getting out of he judging from the technological level of the city. He moved out of the abandoned tavern and gave a shake of his head to the bastard place. He had studied the ancient writings of Earth as part of his survival and espionage training as a scientist and agent of the Tal'Shiar. He had fallen in love with the language of Arabic of Earth, for it had resembled the Romulan language from his ancestry. He moved from the wretched hive to the streets merely asking himself, "والآن, فإلى أين أذهب?" (What do I do now?) So he walked out of the place and started moving in the street, without coin, without friend, and without hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where am I?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: City of Val'Daria :: City Fountains-
Jump to: