Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Maya Campberleigh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maya Campberleigh

Maya Campberleigh

Maya Campberleigh Empty
PostSubject: Maya Campberleigh   Maya Campberleigh EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:01 pm

Name: Maya Campberleigh
Nickname: Vixen
Species: doppelgänger
Height: 168 cm
Weight: 60
Hair type: long, black as night, slightly wavy always
Eye color: piercing grey
Skin tone: very very light

Affiliation: chaos
Powers: shadow walking, shape shifting, telekinesis, blending into surroundings, channeling - for a brief moment can channel energy or someone's power and use it.
Strengths: quick reflexes, flexible, quick reaction, fencing, quick legs, quick fingers, riding, sixth sense for treasures
Weakness: can be summoned at any moment by a person who created her, magic,
Alliance Type: good
Friends: many
Enemies: many
Special Quirks: wild about adventures

History of Character: My name is Maya Campberleigh. You probably already figured out who I really am. No? Good. The less you'll know - the longer you will live. Anyway. My story is very strange at that. I am not human. Been created by one thought. A powerful witch created a copy of herself to be her assistant since she had lots of work and tasks to do. Sadly.....her tasks were not the best. So I decided to stop her until it was not too late. I knew that sooner or later she will get rid off me. There was a fight. A very hard one. After a strange explosion of a magic energy I don't remember much thought. Only that the witch was gone and woke up with all of my body being sore deep to the bones. I realised then that this energy that hit us destroyed her but instead of destroying me, it made me less or more real. So I'm still me....same doppelgänger...same thief as I was. It's just I'm not doing it any more. Just hunting the relics at that. And I smelt one here....in Demigora..

Way you RP: see Joyce Christensen

Keyword: Divine
Back to top Go down

Maya Campberleigh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: Character Creation :: Approved Profiles :: Creatures-
Jump to: