Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Walking again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergei

Sergei

Walking again Empty
PostSubject: Walking again   Walking again EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:18 pm

He had only just set out on his way. The last place he was at was nice he found some friends and had a short love item but it was short lived. He pulled his hood over his head and his clock tighter around him not wanting to draw anymore eyes to him than he already was. Sergei was almost 7 foot tall and was a large 225 lbs but he was not fat he was like a mountain on muscle. He looked out over the land with his blue green eyes and walked trying to find a place that would take him in for what he was and not run and hide or try to kill him. He had enough of that from his father whom he killed by ripping his throat out...but that's a story for another time.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Walking again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking again   Walking again EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:06 pm

How long had it been since he was upon Earth? With his son destroying one of the soul strips he had left so very long ago, he was starting to feel the affects travel through the time string. He was still powerful, yet he did feel a part of him just die. He wasn't mad, for if this was how his son was going to fight him, so be it. "Sky, you clever little shit. You better kill me straight up," he spoke to himself.

He walked into the shadow before him, slowly walking out of one upon Earth. He stretched, taking in the sites. "Ah. Earth...." He blinked. The shadow was moving! He turned around, spotting the rather large man before him. "Woah. The hells?"

Before the man could turn around to face he, he appeared before him, looking up at him with wonder. "You aren't no giant! What in the Nine Hells are you? And why did I just come out of your shadow?"

His emerald blue eyes shown with great curiousity. He had never before come out of someones shadow without wanting too. To do so without warning was some cause for concern.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

Walking again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking again   Walking again EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:15 pm

The smell hit him before he saw the man and when he saw him he stopped dead in his tracks showing nothing but his eyes from under the hood. He spoke to the man his voice low and deep "I'm but a man...be it a large man but a man none the less" he says looking the man over without moving his eyes. He could feel the man smell him, he was no normal man this he knew, for the power coming off if him wasn't natural. Then again nither was he but that was splitting hairs.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Walking again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking again   Walking again EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:50 pm

He smirked, watching the man. Standing so still, being so large. What to make of him? If he wasn't so intrigued, he would have attacked him just to test him out. But that didn't really matter. He was here, as was the man. It was Earth after all. Why not make the best of it, even though he was no distracted from what he wanted to do here.

"Lexal Khan is my name, though you may call me Lex. I am not of Earth, as you probably could tell. And something tells me that you are not from here either." He looked the man up and down again, shaking his head. "You stand out here. Easily. But if you like, I could take you to a place where you would be considered normal and wouldn't draw too much attention to yourself." He shrugged, "That is if you wanted to leave this place?"
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

Walking again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking again   Walking again EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:57 pm

His eyes widen hearing him say he knows a place he would belong. He drops his hood looking at Lex the scars acrossed his face a reminder to his father. He extends his hand "Sergei, Sergei kristof" he says taking the mans hand "show me this place...I would be normal....and I will give you anything you ask of me" his hair blows back and forth as they stand there.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Walking again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking again   Walking again EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:07 pm

Taking the large man's hand, he suddenly had a large umbrella appear over both of them. Though it was light out, there suddenly became a burst of energy that seemed to explode above them, making the shadow they were under that much darker.

"Take a deep breath. We shall arrive back at a place known as Val'Dariah. It is a city upon my home planet. There are creatures of all kinds there." He smirked, "But we shall be travelling by shadow. It is instantanious to travel from one place or another, but if you aren't a known ally, it will cause pain throughout your body. It shouldn't be so bad since you'll travel with me, but I can't promise anything."

He looked around as another explosion overhead struck, pushing the shadow to its' darkest point before it became not shadow.

"Hope you can handle this rush."

And with that, he tugged upon the man's arm with a strength that shouldn't have been of his own, the world around them melting rather instantly. And then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking again   Walking again Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: Homeplanets :: Earth-
Jump to: