Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

A new home....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Victora

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: A new home....   A new home.... EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:59 pm

-The sun would be shinning high over the crystal clear blue waters, as the ships would be either entering or leavening port. Her long beautiful white hair would blow in the gentle calm breeze as it slightly rushed over her. She was walking along the dark wooden pier as a soft sigh passed her lips. She was carrying a wooden box the size of a small shipping crate with small pin sized nails driven into the lid to hold it closed. Her soft, lovely, fair skin would shimmer from sweat from carrying such a heavy item. From the harbor loading docks to her home, she had more than a few miles to carry the item. The soft satin blue kimono with white cherry blossoms all over it would help keep her cool just a little by allowing the air to pass through. It felt wonderful against her fair skin and undergarments. Her yellow eyes would stay focused on her footing and the people around her. She had to be very careful with this package, otherwise her mother would have a fit if her dark elven chocolate did not make it to her in one piece. No, it did not help matters that some people were naturally clumsy, or mean, and like to trip others. But that is not the worst of it for her, for she is a member of one of the black market families, and they took pride in what they do for a living. Sometimes she wished that she could be doing something else other than what her family did. But, as the sight of the end of the pier came into view, a smile would appear upon her lips.-
“Ah, at last, I can get away from this crowded place and get home to give my 'I-am-better-then-everyone' mother her candies and just enjoy the rest of the day. I often wonder what the good people of this city are like. I sometimes wish that I can be one of those good people. But alas, fate has other plans for me, so it seems that I am stuck doing a job for the lazy fuckers who wouldn't get off their ass and do it themselves. I have better things that I want to do as it is. Chocolate is the least of my worries and problems.”
-She would grumble to herself as she would round the corner to the black market district of the docks, having had a rotten day to start with. She was in no way ready to deal with her family. She just wanted to be left alone for the rest of the day so she could go out and get some enjoyment in before she had to take over the shops for the night. She would walk through the door her family home at long last. Entering the very large dining room with the heavy create over her shoulder, she would sit it down on the oak table and look at every one. She knew there is more than just dark elven chocolate in there, but she knew better then tod ask questions about it.-
“There is your package. Is there anything else you want of me or can I go and enjoy the rest of my day without you hindering me any further?"
-The family would just glare at her.-

Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:03 pm

Bryce came walking through the door into the living room, a scroll in his hands. He was looking over some things for the council. It was his normal monthly round through the guilds and families. He looked up at Victoria and smiled slightly. "Hello Victoria. When did you get back?" He purposely ignored the box on the table. It wasn't here when he got in, so it wasn't here now. He was fair, especially to the families that contributed to the protection of Val'Dariah.

"Everything looks to be in order, Mr. De'Winter, as usual. I know these inspections are tedious, but that is the law of the city." He looked back at the De'Winter family, watching them look upon Victoria.

"Actually, if Ms. De'Winter doesn't mind, I could use some company as I make my rounds. She has a better eye for things not easily seen then I do. It could help, especially since I'm heading over to the Charzar Mannor. I do believe you two are still at war?"

He winked at Victoria, knowing how much she wanted to get out of her families gaze and house.
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:29 pm

" I would be very honored to come with you and aid you in rounds that you must make. Besides I would enjoy keeping you company on the walk."

-She would look back at her family who would ignore her now as she would offer a very warm friendly smile. She would slowly make her way out of the home with him at her side as she would look up at him then down him for a moment. As she would wink back at him unseen by her family.-

" so how is your day going so far? I do hope that it is going well for you. Thank you for getting me out of the house once again I owe you for that so I ask you how may a simple girl repay a man that has done so much for her out of kindness."
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Walking out with her, hearing the grumbles of her family. He knew they hated his inspections, especially since it was for the counsil. How long had it been since a De'Winter was apart of the council? Two hundred years? Three hundred? But he was fair. They were a legal guild family, even if it was black market wares. Illegal outside of Val'Dariah. Not within the city.

Smiling at Victoria, he looked back down at his scroll. "Actually, just having your company is nice. I didn't know you were returning home. I would have greated you at the docs. You went up north, right? Did you make it to the Lycan Realm? I haven't been there in ages. Were I not so busy with the council, I would enjoy returning home for a time." He chuckled. "It's been ages since my last vacation."

He looked back over to her. She was beautiful. But she was more then that. She had passion, intelligence, and a kindness that few others held. She was a good friend, even if their ages were so vastly different.
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:24 am

"Alas I have not had time to get that far and make a run up that way the north took up most of my time this trip. I was very disappointed in not being able to go and see the beautiful lands. I have much regret for that I truly do. Being a family ran guild is not easy this much I have learned from it. Can I be truthful with you Bryce? I want out of it but I know that if I do it would be war between my family and me. My father is full of greed and well my mother has forgotten her place and lust after other men. As for my only oldest brother he does so much drugs that it affects his thinking. Truly the family has fallen down the path of darkness. I don’t know yet what will become of me. You are a good friend Bryce probably the only friend that I have and that I can trust.”

-She would look at him with a warm smile as they walk together down the beaten path of a road. She knows that his job as a inspector of the guilds and family’s is a very important job. She would think in the back of her mind if not for the large age difference she would not mind going out on a date with the man after all he is good looking and very nice, despite his attitude toward other things. She would look him in the eyes for a moment her own yellow ones would for a moment in time show a reflection of the sun and sky in them. Maybe a slight glint of hope that things will get better for herself.-
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:36 pm

It was a little disappointing that she had not been able to visit his homeland. But working for a family that was slowly losing itself to dark corruption wasn't easy. So many times did he have to turn a blind eye to the worst crimes they had been committing within their own guild. It wasn't easy. He had been good friends with Victoria's great-great-great grandfather, Oliver De'Winter, the founder of the third black market owned family. Sure, they did legit business, but within Val'Dariah they had capitalized on the illegal trade of enhanced weapons and drugs. It was what made them so powerful so fast. He had maintained a friendship with the family through the centuries. Even though he was in a position of power to help them out, he never did. Usually sending subbordinates to check in on the family. Only in the last few years had he needed to do so himself with the family, as his subbordinates had been getting bigger and bigger bribes.

"I'm sorry you couldn't go further north. I haven't been in a long while," he spoke, walking slowly down the sidewalk with her. It was a nice day, after all, even if a storm was approaching.

"You know you can tell me anything. I hold many secrets for many friends. Anything you have to tell me, I will make sure it never passes my lips to another."
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:35 pm

"I have been wanting to take over the family and run it my way that or leave it to do something a little more positive with my life sure sometimes it is all good but other times it is like a act of war with in my own family, I don't know what to do about it any more. Sometimes I have dreams of living a good clean honest life....but I don't think I will ever see that day to come not now at this time in my life. But I am sure you understand what I must be feeling you may have been there before many a times right?

-The day being very beautiful with the sun shinning high in the sky. A gentle wind would be blowing through her hair and over her clothing. She would look at him her yellow eyes almost filled with disappointment and sadness. She would just lower her head a tad as they walk together down the road. She would look out over the horizon seeing a few clouds looming around the area.-
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:49 pm

He did know what she was going through. Before the great war that brought him into the services of Val'Dariah and it's council, his clan had been one of mixed factions. Some wanting to keep to the old ways of chaos and mayhem, for their patron god was that of Dethon the Chaotic One. But those, like Bryce, had wanted to live in a more peaceful way of life. Leaving home had given the younger generation that chance, though they had been thrusted into violence the moment they arrived.

Bryce was one of the few that still lived in Val'Dariah, many of his generation either returning home or dying in the many wars they were called upon. There were still a few lycans of his home within the city, but finding any of them amoungst the many millions was far too challenging. And if they wanted to see him, all they had to do was request an audiance with him at the palace.

"I can understand. Your family seems to have fallen from grace, though they have been making many deals to seccure their wealth. By many estimates, your family is the sixth's richest in the city, and the fifteenth of all of Greater." He looked to the horizon, eyeing the clouds. If they got closer, he was sure the warning bells would sound. "Don't you have a dowry? Couldn't you just leave and do what you wish?"

Stopping suddenly, he looked to her, "What is it you would like to do? Surely you have a passion for something? May I ask what it is?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:21 pm

-She would look at him with almost a sad look in her eyes. As she would walk along side of him a soft sigh could be heard as she keep her eyes on the clouds. Seeing the storm she would nod her head and lifts up her index finger and moves a strand of fallen hair from her eyes. As she would softly speck to him-

"If it was only that simple Bryce....trust me I would have left along time ago. Yes I have the money to leave them far behind me. But...If I was to leave what would become of them? granted what they would get I am positive that...they would bring it down upon them selves. But that honor bound side of me keeps me here with them. My greatest passion would be to sail the seas and see the world for what it really is and all its beauty that comes with it."
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:39 pm

"Beauty? Well, there are many beautiful places, or so I've been told. I've never gone farther then fifty miles away from the shores of Vastwind. In any direction, truth be told."

He watched the storm get closer, hearing the warning bells from the docks strike up. It looked to be a powerful hurricane coming in. He looked about, sighing a bit. "I don't think I'll make it back to the palace, and the nearest shelter will be packed with the poor. Do you know of any place that we can stay while the storm comes?"

In truth, he wanted to be with her. She was beautiful and noble, but it was not to be while her family was so powerful. It would appear that he was trying to let a guild become powerful through his connection with the council. He didn't want that to happen to her. She was pure, and he had honor. Hurting her so would cause him too much pain.
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:12 pm

She would hear the warning bells go off at the docks. Hearing his words she would look around and takes his hand and runs to a near by home that belongs to her for when she wants to get away from it all. She would quickly unlock the door just as the torrential down pour of rain would start. She would cast a minor spell and lights up the wood in the small fire place as she would light a few lanterns as well. She would blush slightly having very little in her home to impress him. She wanted him very much and she often thought about asking him but she did not want to over step her bounds with him at all.-

"You are right about that.Please forgive this small mess of a place I work on it when I can some times I try to stay here more then at home. At least here I can relax and enjoy the little things that life has to offer me. Maybe one day you and I can take a trip together to see a little more then 50 miles of the world. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:23 pm

He didn't mind the weather change, but a hurricane was no laughing matter. It was the season, and this had come up quick and strong. Very few boats would have made it to the docks. Many lives would be lost at sea, he knew that. But, his mind was quick to be distracted as they ran to a nearby house. Not paying much attention, he walked inside and smiled.

Taking off his glasses, he began to rub the water off them, his blue eyes shining brightly before being hid behind the glasses once more.

"This is your place?" He looked around, smiling. "It is beautiful for you not having much time to work on it. No need to be embarassed. You should see my home. I think the fanciest thing in it is my rusty sword."

He chuckled, walking around the living room area. "I would love to travel with you. I think that would be fun."
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:06 pm

"This is true...for a fact I shop for the best things that I enjoy. I would be happy that you would go with me to travel the world out side of this place. Hmm I think a nice tan would do you some good. Bryce I am glad that I can speck with you so freely. But I wonder what dose the council wise ways wish of the De'Winter family? Although I would be glad to help if I am able to.

-She would fix them both a warm glass of coffee with a hint of peppermint to it. She would walk over to him with the warm coffee cup and hands it to him as she would stand over in front of the fire place. She would stare down into the dancing flames as they flicker about the place. With her yellow eyes she would ignite a new spark of the colors green and purple in the shape of a couple as a tune would play in her head they couple would dance to what she is thinking about.-
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:01 pm

He took the cup of coffee and sipped at it, getting warm within. It was a good thing she had some supplies. The storm outside had dropped the temperature greatly. "You know I can't talk about the wishes and wills of the council. Even to a dear friend, such as you. But, I can tell you that with the coming elections, the council is in a state of worry. Ten years is a long time for many to forget what it is like to be a common member of Val'Dariah."

Looking around the room, he sighed slightly. It reminded him of his own quarters within the palace. No one, other then him, had ever been inside. Not that he kept his room a secret. He just liked cleaning up after himself. Were he to become blind, with him always wearing his sun glasses, he could easily walk through his house and know where everything was at.

Listening to the storm outside, he smiled at her. It was nice being in her company. Finding people who value honor was rather difficult at times.
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:27 pm

"I understand this much Bryce...I really do. I hear that things are going to get a little interesting around here with new people coming in as well new things some of what I look forward to it almost. Tell me Bryce do you enjoy a good storm with a a warm cup of coffee? I do apologize if I seem to have a lot of questions but how else do you get to know some one other then to ask them questions am I right? My family use to be good and kind until the life style of greed and other things got to there heads...sad really if you ask me personally."

-She would look at him from the fire place as she would look over at him seeing that he would still have his sun-glasses on. She would shake her head such a silly thing it is to wear those inside...but its what he dose so she would not say any thing about it. She would take a sip of her coffee a lighting bolt would strike the ground 150 yards from them as very large tree branch would fall and hit the ground. She would all most jump but stayed her nerves by blocking her own feelings from her self as well. Giving a sly smile she would just look at him for a moment and sips from the cup once more and place the cup on to the little plate before her.-
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:36 pm

He chuckled slightly, sipping at his coffee a bit more. "Oh yes, quite interesting. I'm sure the assassin's guild will be put to the test with all the offeres they will be getting. I would hate to have to be a member with them. Such a risk, but completely legal."

Setting down the cup as the close lightning strike struck, he watched her reactions. She was very well poised, even though he did catch a hint of fear within her body language. Had he not been paying attention, there was no way he would have noticed.

"I'm surprised you don't try to run for the human council possition. Being long lived shouldn't stop you from doing so. I'm sure you could help change many things that are wrong with this city." He smiled slightly. "I may be the grand high page, but even I have a problem with some of the laws. A sense of fairness should be held throughout, not with just the majority."
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:11 pm

-She would laugh a little as she would pull a dust covered black book off the top of the mantle of the fire place; she would blow the dust of the hard leather bound book and cracks it open the pages would be rice paper, the word would be written in what looks to be crimson ink, but that is not the case with this book. The words in this book are written in blood in a very old language but not uncommon to most races of mankind. Her eyes would skim the pages of the book as she would let her eyes skim the pages of this book. She would look over at him as she would spoke softly to him-

“You are right Bryce….but something’s are just a little better to do things in a more fashionable way. Besides I think this is something you would enjoy seeing done. I will bring my brother Cage to his last wits end with a nice little simple spell that I have here in this book; that I have here. Do you want to come to the kitchen and see how this is going to work.”

-She would move to the kitchen and gets a large bowl down with herbs that no one can easily get without having to use the De’Winter trades in goods and weapons. She would light the candle and sits a black cloth with a pentagram made of red in the center. As she would sit everything up once it was done she would start the ritual the weather would get worse, as she would begin to chant the spell out loud to the listening four watch towers.-

Cage De’Winter whom I now see
you'll go insane from vanity.
You'll see yourself as others do
all your looks are gone from you.
What was is gone and now is true
all your beauty will flee from you.
You look in the mirror; yourself to tend
your youthful face has come to an end.
Your mighty ego now is broken
you'll go insane in that same token.
I take this all away from you
because of all the things you do.
Once you thought you were so great
I bring you down to meet your fate.
The smell of stench is in the air
around you now, you'll lose your hair
In your mind you'll go insane
vanity is now your pain.
I accept this now manifesting by the powers of the Deities that rule the
Darkest of the abyss...Lucifer, Beelzebub and Astarot. Aid me in my endeavors
and carry out my wishes. So be it!

Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Bryce was never one for such things, to be honest. Knowing the De'Winter family had a long arm reach, as well as a knack for picking up spell book from all over the world, and even getting some from other worlds that were connected through the hub. This was a part of the family he cared not to see, nor be apart of.

Smiling politely, he watched her go into the kitchen. Not wishing to be apart of this, whatever she had in mind, he set the half full cup of coffee on the coster and stood up. He sighed, shaking his head, and headed for the door. He stopped, hearing the storm outside get worse. He couldn't leave. But he could go to a part of the house were he didn't hear her.

Moving rather hurriedly, he made his way to the hallway and up the stairs. His lycan hearing could still make out her words as if she was right next to him. He tried shutting them out as he went into one of the spare rooms and shut and locked the door.

Being a lycan, he wasn't affected by magic. Luckily for him, but hearing such things hurt his ears. It was why he rarely went to the Magi College. Only for rare inspections, and only with ear plugs. Magic hurt his ears. He didn't want to change, not in her house. What would she think of him in his altered form? Most ran, for they saw him as a mindless monster.
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:24 pm

-She would hear that Bryce was no longer in the room and as she would end the incantation with the blowing out of the candles. Once that was done she would clean up the mess and looks around for him, not entirely sure of where he went. She knows that he is here in the house but were more to the point of the matter. She would start walking up stairs of her home opening doors to each room and looking around in them. Calling out to him.

“Bryce…..are you alright...Bryce where are you?”

-She would go to what would be later her room when she was finished with it. She would place her hand on the door knob as she would give it a slight turn and pushing on it. She would feel that it would not open and that it was locked. So she would knock on the door softly with her hand. She would begin to worry about him for a moment. The storm outside would die down from when she was casting her spell to hex her brother Cage. She would knock again on the door as she would speck against the door –

“Bryce....you in there? Are you alright? Bryce would you please unlock this door so I know that you are alright please.”

-She would step away from the door as she would wait for him to unlock it and open it up for her.-
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:53 pm

It had been such a long time since he last felt the words of a spell. And had he been anything other then himself, things would have gone bad. Had he been but a pup, the transformation would have hit him hard and taken over, forcing him into the mindless state of the lycan. But luckily for all parties in the house, he was older and had more experiance and will to keep the beserker inside at bay.

He watched the storm outside, waiting patiently for her to be done. He didn't mind her working the spell. It was just that he needed to be away from it. Being immune to spells, while being affected by the words of spells, was rather bothersome.

Hearing her knock, he turned and headed towards the door. He unlocked the lock and slowly opened the door, walking back over to the window.

"I'm alright Victoria. Just trying to focus on the storm."
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:58 pm

"I am glad that you are alright. I was worried about you please don't scare me like that again. I trust that you will be alright. Is there any thing that I can get for you maybe?.

-She would look at him with eyes that shows solid worry and a little concern that she might have done something to offend him in some sorta way or fashion.-

"Bryce I do apologize if I have offended you in any way shape or forum.

-She would turn and starts to walk away her head slightly bowed. As she walks down the steps of her second story home.-
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:32 pm

He smiled at her, shaking his head slowly. But before he could respond to her, she turned and walked away.

"Victoria, wait." he spoke softly, running after her.

He reached her rather quickly and took her hand in his own. "Please, don't go. You haven't offended me or anything of the like. It's just what I am. My kind is sensitive to the spoken word of magic. We rarely can handle hearing such things. It forces us to change into our second form."

Looking down, he shook his head, "I just didn't want to worry about changing in front of you while you spoke your spell. A forced change isn't...pretty."
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:20 pm

" i do apologize that I have hurt your ears...Should I have known sooner then this I would have waited to such a terrible thing to my older brother. I feel bad that I have not asked you if any thing bothers you ? or if i can get you any thing at all?

-She would look at him as she would continue to walk down the stairs her knowing right where she is going she would step and keep eye contact with him as well.-
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:04 pm

Sighing slightly, he wrapped his arm around her and hugged her. He didn't want to admit, but hearing the dark spell had caused him to fight his lycan form so hard that it did cause him some pain. Not in the form of anything physical, but the mental and emotional aspect of it was rather draining.

Shaking his head slightly, he smiled at her. "I'll live, if you are worried. I just didn't want to become a mindless beast. Not many people know about that. My kind keep it a great secret. So long as we control the transformation, we keep our minds. If we are forced...Well, there are plenty of horror stories just in legend to tell about our terrible side."

He chuckled, not wanting her to worry so much about him. He was still him, still in high spirits. He just felt a bit drained is all.
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:29 am

-She felt his arms wrap around her in a nice warm hug she would stand completely still as a soft slow smile would cross over her lips as she would turn around in his arms as she would hug him back. Her eyes rage like a storm with all the elements mixing to match her emotional state of being. As of late since the storm began she has been very emotional much like the night that she killed her own brother defending herself. She knew that this is the anniversary of that night long ago and it still haunts her to this day. She would listen to his strong steady heart beat for a moment as she would calm the rage of the storm inside herself. She would stand back from him for a moment and looks at him her yellow eyes dark with an air of mystery in them. As she spoke to him kindly her voice was like a siren. –

“I must say I have a business matter to attend to at the VastWind Tavern with a Master Szalor. If you like to a company me there should you have the time Sir Bryce. I would greatly appreciate it if you would be able to attend this minor meeting with me. I honestly, don’t handle new people to well. My nerves are already worked up from a past argument with the family and yet I already know that I will be getting into another one after this little meeting. If you would please give me a moment to go and change my clothing I will return shortly.”

-She would be dressed in a soft black kimono with silver cloud patters all over it. The storm had finely passed over them. The rain was much needed but even she had to agree that this was a bit much even for this time of year. As she would stand in her room she would look in the full length mirror, turning to the side a little so that she can see how it looked on her. She would tie the black and silver bow around her waist and turns it so that the bow would be sitting on her lower back just above her hips. Picking up a hair brush she would run it through her soft white long hair, she would smile at the black hair peace that she was getting ready to put in her hair. It was simple and that is how she likes most things. Fancy things and expensive things she leaves to her family and other people. She would slip on the black socks and wooden sandals that would be held in place by leather straps that would go over her feet. Sighs for a moment as she would at last pick up the hair peace that had a silver dragon on it as she would place it in her hair to keep it from getting in her face. She would take one last look in the full length mirror and nods her head. She would open the door to her room as she would step out she would start walking down the stairs she did not want to keep Bryce waiting any longer then she had to...after all it would not be fair. She would crest the top of the stairs and look down at him a slight smile curved her lips as she looked at him. She would grab the railing and make her way down to the bottom of the stairs where he would be waiting for her.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new home.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... Empty

Back to top Go down

A new home....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next