Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

A new home....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bryce

Bryce

A new home.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:30 pm

He knew about her family through her great-great-great-great grandfather, and what they had once been. Elementals, powerful and proud. But as they moved from being pure bloods to adapting to be more human, their true forms began to change from that which they were mostly, to that of more of a human state. But he knew they kept their powers through the bloodline. Most elementals had done this. Many chose to be elves, but the most powerful, like the De'Winter family, chose to be humans. They saw the human influence as growing in power over the other creatures. So he sensed her inner power, seeing it in her eyes.

Her voice also carried power, which was able to calm and relax him even more so. This was a plus, for he did need it to keep his beserker at ease.

"The new Vastwind Tavern owner, correct?" He reached into his coat and pulled out a small black velvet bound booklet. He clicked the lock upon it and opened it. Flipping through until he got to the business owners section, he scanned it quickly. "Ah, yes, Szalor Darkhope." He blinked a bit. "Sounds a bit mellow dramatic." He closed the book, watching her go upstairs. "I had to go over there anyway. Meet the new resident and go over the laws of the city."

He would wait for her, leaning himself up against the wall. He almost fell asleep for how relaxed he was, and so didn't register how long she had taken before appearing back at the top of the stairs. He smiled up at her, pushing off the wall. "Wow. You look beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:51 pm

-Hearing his words of kindness she would faintly blush a rose pink in her high cheek bones that perfectly match her body and defined jaw line. Her eyes would look at him search for him behind his dark glasses. She would come down the last few steps and stands beside him for a moment unsure of what to say next. There was not a single sound of thunder or lighting for a long time that told her she was in the eye of the storm. The wind would be calm outside the trees would only slightly bend and sway. She would walk over to the front door and place a hand on it as she opens it, she would look outside and see the bright sun shine and the clear blue sky. She would look over back at Bryce for a moment and gives a daring smile at him when she spoke again.-

“I dare say that if we run for it we could make it to the Tavern before the end of the storm hits and we are stuck inside again. I know that you are a busy man just as I am a busy woman with many things that I have to go and do. So I am willing to chance it and make a dash for the Tavern. I would say we have about five minutes to make it down there when the tail end of the storm hits us harder than the front. What do you say?”
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:59 pm

He followed her to the door and smiled at her. "An adventerous game." He walked outside, unbuttoning his cloak and folding it quickly under his arms. He looked back at her, smiling. "Well, my dear, if you believe you can keep up. You're it."

He touched her arm slightly before taking off down the puddle filled street, jumping over fallen trees and branches as if he were just stepping over them. Being a lycan had it's advantages, even while in human form.

This was rather fun, trying to keep ahead of the storm before it struck. How long had it been since he tried something so dangerous and exciting? Centuries, he assumed. Too long. Looking up at the bright sky, he saw how fast the wall of clouds was getting. Had he not known his way around the city, he was sure there was no way he could have ever gotten from the Housing District to the Docks.

Passing saluting guards and soldier, he kept looking back to see if Victoria was keeping up with him. He would hate for her to get caught out in such a fierce storm. Especially in such a beautiful dress.
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:14 pm

-she would laugh as she would run with him she would get the bright ideal and decides
to use a spell called blink and gets from point A to point B with that spell. She would appear near a post a few feet in front of him. As she would grin and runs down the road to keep ahead of him. She would round the corner looks back to see if he was still around.

"Ha! I am going to get there before you are!!"
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:18 pm

Oh that was so unfair. Using a spell to 'cheat'. He couldn't help but chuckle and run faster. He wasn't even going half his natural speed. So much for being nice.

He reached the entrance to the Vastwind Dock district, the bunkered down guards and soldiers not even bothering to check him in. The storm was fast approaching. After showing who he was, he took off down the slopped road. Had he not had good traction boots, he was sure of falling on the slick cobble stone road.

At long last he reached the bottom, just as the wind was starting to pick up. He took the left he needed and ran towards the beautiful building that was Vastwind Tavern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new home....   A new home.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new home....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2