Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

And I am WHERE exactly?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiden

Kaiden

And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:03 pm

She was willing to walk with him. How inviting. Yet there was a part of himself that was questioning. She had no fear of what he was? He had confessed to hunting her, and yet she showed no fear. Did she still believe she was dreaming or dead? He couldnt hunt a girl that believed this. But he could help her find out what she was.

Smiling, he kept hold of her hand and walked through the wet grass of the park towards the northwest, where the streams merged. He knew that if he followed that path, at the end where the streams met the canal, he could find the college of knowledge. And if that place couldn't help, then more then likely, they could go to the creature registration at the travel hub. That way she could find out what she was, or if all else failed, go back home.

Now there was a sad thought. He didn't want to see her go if it came to that. There was something about him that was making him remember who he was before.

'Before'

He wasn't always a hunter. Hadn't always given in to the blood craze. But the influence of the coven he swore he'd never be apart of changed him. Feeding for the first time gave him senses he never thought he'd have. Seeing through the eyes of his victoms like never before. Just like his powers, hunting became his drug until he grew so immune to the affects that he just did it out of habit. And now, thanks to this innocent, lost girl, he was remembering who he was before all that. Truly he would have to thank her somehow.

Reaching the merging streams, he looked about, smiling slightly.
"Now where is that bridge? We need to get to the other side so that we aren't walking too far west."
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:41 am

Looks at him as he guides her through the park. She wanted to believe this was all a dream, but her arm still stung from when he earlier pinched her. That was a weird feeling to still be having. She can't help but look down at her chest where the winged tatoo has shown up. She is careful with her steps, hoping not to trip, the grass was still wet under her feet. Her eyes widen as she sees the debris from the hurricane. She hadn't seen anything like it before. Trees were leaned over, buildings were torn. She knew there had to be someone who knew what was going on with her. During the storm, a numbing pain was going through her body, but she doesn't say anything. She continues to follow him, grateful that there was someone there to help her and she didn't feel alone in a world that was merely a dream and that the accident never really happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.watkinsonline.com/cworkman
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:25 am

As they got closer to where the trees were, the debris was starting to get a bit much. Unable to navigate safely without it, he began to use his dark powers to move things out of the way. Not fully connected to the shadow realm, he did know a few things on how to use them while they were around. Moving limbs, righting trees, sending materials back to the buildings they once belonged too. Holding out his hand as they went, the dark purple aura surrounding it like a light covered mist. Thought it moved about, it never left his hand. This was his gifted curse.

"That bridge should be stable. I think the city workers have neglected their duties here in the park. What a shame. I'm sure the rest of the city is just fine. The elves won't be pleased by this. They love this park," he spoke softly, still moving debris out of their way.

Secretly he couldn't help but wonder about how she was taking all of this. Still believing this a dream, that she died, along with all her other worries. Were he already not a down and depressed person, he was sure her mood would have affected him by now. As it were, it was just a comforting solace.
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:17 am

Her eyes open wide as she sees the purple aura around his hand. Magic as well? She was beginning to like this place. Her heart feels like it is expanding with all the wonderment she is seeing. Finally getting used to being here, as it has been, what . . almost a day, maybe a day and a half? She didn't care as this was so much better than working on a business project. And Priscilla was no where to be seen or heard with that high shrilly voice of hers. She sighs and smiles as they continue on their way. There are so many different emotions she felt, she didn't know how to contain them properly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:18 am

Chuckling slightly, he turned to look at her properly. His hand was still out, helping moving things with his powers. She was actually excited by magic? This was most interesting. He had heard that Earth humans had lost their connection with the spiritual world, which in turn made them lose connections with the arcane, gaia, and divine connections. It was rather sad. What would this world be like if everyone lost their connections to such things? What would happen to him.

Finally spotting the bridge, he took notice of how much damage had actually happened to it. It was still in working order, the with the increase in water flow, there was no way it would remain stable.

"Just as I thought," he spoke softly, "That water flow is too much. I don't have a spell to fix the bridge. My powers don't work like that."

Looking around, trying to find a safe place to cross. The canal bridge was a good two miles down stream. That would really take them off course. Not that they were in a hurry or anything.

He looked at her, "Can you fly? Those wings mean something. Perhaps you have wings? I can shadow walk with you, but not many people can handle the sudden transportation. Especially into a dark, evil realm such as the shadow realm."
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:35 pm

Wings? What he for real? What kind of question was that. Did she have wings. The question itself was ridiculous and should not have even been asked. She was human and no human has ever had wings . . unless you count the pilots of US Airlines or whatever. "How would you know if I have wings? I never in my life ever heard of such rubbish. Where am I?" Her mood was more anxious by the minute. Could he possibly believe in creatures such as gnomes, elves, dragons, winged humans? What was he on? It only made her feel crazier to be in a dream she could not ever hope to escape. The magic was a good part because the only other magic tricks she ever saw was a night watching a movie about Houdini's life. She turns her back to him. "Does it look like I have wings?"
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:59 pm

(wrong character)
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:00 pm

Chuckling lightly, he pointed towards a few gnomes working near a building. As they worked, a blue forest elf, over seven feet tall, walked up with a few buckets of tools. The group was soon joined by a young dwarf with a small beared, and a few pixies.

"I see the forest crew is out already," he spoke lightly, looking over at her, "You do believe what you see, right? And I only ask if you have wings, cause I do not believe you are human anymore. I've been around plenty of humans know what they smell, taste, feel, and act like. I'm sorry, Aelis, but I do not think you are human anymore."

Turning back to the bridge at hand, he sighed slightly. He needed the crew to get to work on it. "Maybe if I summoned a few dwarves. They work quick with bridges. But so do goblins." He looked over at her, still thinking slightly, "You aren't afraid of creatures who's skin is green, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:00 am

Not human? Of course I am human. I was born in a small town in Ohio, moved to Detroit. I went to High school, graduated from Berkley college. I don't understand how I could be changing into anything. I'm not . . a mutant." The last word had a heavy, sick feeling attached to it. She didn't know how to respond to the possibility that she was "changing" into something she didn't understand. Also, her life was not one led by an "angel." She places her hand on her back as it has been aching since she had woken up after the storm.
She watches the crew work on cleaning up the damage from the storm. Hearing his thoughts in her head, she looks at him. Her face is quizzical but she musters a shake of the head that meant she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:50 pm

She was focusing on something other then what was at hand. Clearly she took who she was more serious then most. It was okay to be something different. Humans on this planet changed all the time, usually into Demi's. But this woman...girl...child...She was more into herself then most. What where females like on Earth?

Sighing slightly, he turned back to the bridge and walked slowly up to it. Using his dark sense, he studied the structure of the bridge. Though it was stone, the high water mixed with the debris from the storm was causing some structural damages to it. He didn't want to risk walking over for fear of colapsing. Even though there were plenty of shadows to walk through, he highly doubted she could, or would, follow through.

"I wish I could control water," he spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:21 pm

The crews were taking their time and she was getting antsy to figure out what was happening. The pain in her back was almost excrutiating. She grimaces at the pain, but keeps going. "We can wade through. Just be careful of the rocks, which I'm sure there are some." She could do this, her dress was not expensive looking and it looked more like a bedsheet. She just hoped that it was innapropriate for the water to hit the dress. She looked around and made sure none of the crew was watching her. She knew his eyes would be on her, they always were as she felt them. There was something about him that piqued her interest, though she did not know or understand what. She took a step into the water and stopped. Not a splash or drop of water. She looked down and her feet didn't even sink into the glassy mirror. Walk on water? She looks at him, pleading for him to know the answer as to why this was happening.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:37 pm

He was about to protest because the water was so powerful. He reached out to grab her but she was already...on top of the water! How was this possible? She wasn't an elemental, she didn't smell like one. She said she was human. Even humans had to use spells to do what she was doing. He neither heard nor felt any such thing from her. She just...was. This was most intriguing.

"I've only known a few creatures that naturally do that. Elementals, for one, but you don't feel like an elemental. Sprites and nymphs, but you are far too tall and outgoing to be either of those. You don't look like a dragon. That only leaves angels."

He sighed and looked around. "Walk to the other side. I will appear there."
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:35 am

She looks at the astonishment on his face that matched what she was feeling. She was expecting waist deep water and the pain in her back was pushing her forward. Her head began to hurt and hoped that their destination was close so that she could rest. She makes it to the other side of the river and watches as he reappears. Once her feet are firmly planted on the ground, she takes one step and collapses. She scrunches up in the fetal position, closing her eyes tight to make the pain go away. Oh it hurt! What was happening to her and why? The mark on her chest burned and burned brightly as did her hair shine golden like the sun. The rest of her was hidden by the brightness.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:52 pm

He appeared on the other side at the same time that she made it. He smiled at her, but quickly tried to catch her as she fell. Unfortunately her aura was too bright for him, almost blinding him. He turned his head, seeing spots. He sighed, putting his head into the shadow before opening his eyes. This was a quick heal.

What the hell just happened. Why was she so bright? This was bad. This was really bad. He wanted to help her, but her light was too powerful for him. Even the back of his neck, which was the only thing exposed, started to hurt. He moved fully into the shadow, realizing it was his own. He moved a fallen branch between them and turned feeling the broken shadows upon him.

"Aelis, are you alright?" he shouted, not sure if she could hear from the pain upon her. "Aelis!" He was actually worried about her.
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:23 am

The light slowly subsided as did the pain, though the latter was still there. Breathing slower, Aelis tries to regain what composure she had. She looks around and sees darkness. Her back feels weird and she reaches up to see why. Soft feathers caressed her fingertips. "What the . . ?" Putting her hands on the ground, she turns her body and slowly pushes herself up. Wings from a foot above her head reached all the way down to 6 inches above the ground. She looks at Kaiden, her eyes imploring to him what was happening. The tatoo on her chest was glowing brightly and her voice had changed to softer and deeper, compared to the earlier of the somewhat high and modern talk of Detroit. Now, Detroit is the dream and this is the reality. This is a lot for even one with experience to handle.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:44 pm

With the light subsiding, he decided to toss away the branch. He moved it to where it wouldn't be in the way before looking back at her. He went wide eyed, slowly backing away from her. How was that possible? How was she...there was no way. She was just a human girl from Earth. How could she posibly be an angel?

"Aelis? Is that really you?" Looking at her wings, a fear within him rising greatly. If she really was an angel, it wouldn't take long for her to realize how evil he was and eventually to strike him down. Years ago he got into a scrape with an angel. Had it not been night time, he would have been killed.

Assessing his situation, he began to look for escape routs. He didn't need to get caught up with an angel. They were a danger to his kind. Vampires, daywalkers, and dampires were coucin kin to demons, making them moral enemies of the angel class. Though he liked her, he knew he had to get away from her and fast. Before she became fully aware of herself.

"M-maybe we should hurry to the, uh, regestry building?" he asked, continuing to back away from her. He wasn't going to take any chances. Find someone to help her that she wouldn't kill, then go about his merry way.
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:14 am

She stares at Kaiden, her eyes slightly glowing. She waits until her eyes adjust and then realizes that she sees colors everywhere. There is a hazy mist around everything in different colors. Blues, greens, purples, yellows, and many other colors. However, the colors around Kaiden have changed. No longer purple as she had his his magic hands do, but rather red and black. Her inner being shivered and then she felt a bolt of something run through her body. Several centuries and eons of history run through her memory and her eyes narrow, her brows furrowing. She takes a step towards him, reaching out with her hand and grabs his shoulder. He was not going to get away ths time. She reaches slowly into the satchel at her waist with her other hand and pulls out an object. She then takes his hand and places the object in his hand. Leaning foward, she whispers "Wear this and you will not be harmed by my kind." She turns him towards her and her serious face breaks into a smile and her light dies down. He know only sees the human form of her and her tatoo is now a winged charm on a silver necklace. When he looks down into his hands, he will find the same.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:58 pm

Her power was far greater then he could anticipate. Of course his own powers were down low. He never showed full strength. Never had too. But against an angel such as her, having a lower power level was rather dangerous. His only hope for 'salvation' was to get into a shadow. That was rather impossible with her divine light.

But then she touched his shoulder and placed a charm in his hand. Her words stung until the charm took affect. He blinked, looking down at the charm, then to her.
"Why would you do this?" he asked, placing the charm around his neck. It was heavy, but he knew why that was. He would bare the weight of salvation to keep from being harmed by her.

Many centuries ago, back when he was considered a 'good soul', he ran into angels almost on a regular basis. They were the main guardians to watch over the demon horde. Created by the demi god elves to protect the creatures of Demigora from the demons. They had been beautiful on this world. Powerful as well. But as the eons passed, many began to turn against the people. Soon their guardianship was abandoned, and the demon horde struck.

So much war, so much hatred, so much betrayel. He had lived a long time. Had seen so much. He even felt the angels fall two centuries ago. And he knew who had done it. But why the man did it was beyond him. All he knew was that this world was devoid of all but a handful of lesser angels.
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:29 am

Looking at him, her dark eyes smiling in their own way, a smile upon her lips slowly appears. She turns towards him more, she reaches up and touches the charm. At the moment of her simple finger touch, the charm is light as air and no longer a burden of history but rather just a mark of protection. "Why did you not feed from a mere mortal when you had the chance? A life for a life. My debt is repaid. If you would like, I can join you in your travels. I am alone. Besides, I like you."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:52 pm

How to answer such things? In truth, he didn't know why he didn't feed from her when he had the chance. Idle curiousity maybe? After all, she was glowing. But there was more to it then that. Something about her brought about memories of who he use to be. Maybe, in some small way, he wanted to be like he was before. And it did feel good to have the charm weigh as it should. Having to use power to keep it from weighing more only seemed to make it that much heavier.

And what about her offer? In truth he wasn't alone, yet being surrounded by others didn't nessessarily mean you weren't alone either. So many things, so many important choices.

Sighing slightly, his guard slowly dropping, he smiled at her.
"I wouldn't mind staying by your side. So long as I don't have to fear you attacking me, which is odd coming from a predator, I know."

He looked up suddenly, his eyes narrowing a bit. "And it seems you aren't the only angel that has come here either. How interesting. Maybe we should hurry to the registry office to find out information for you. And I don't mind the company. Thank you Aelis."

Last edited by Kaiden on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:58 am

Smiles and reaches out, grabbing his hand. "I enjoy your company as well. Come, let's see what this knowledge brings forward." They head down the path towards the library. She looks at him along the way and smiles. She softly giggles at the thought she almost was a meal and yet he was frightened or surprised at her now.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:48 pm

What was he like before? Was he this care free and kind? Did he enjoy the company of a woman just for the company, not for what she did for him, or gave to him? How long had he been in complete darkness? It was amazing how the vampires had been able to corrupt him so. It wasn't difficult, after the first vampress made him drink the blood of that innocent girl. Oh how those first few years of turning into what he was were painful. But he had gotten over it rather quickly.

Yet, now, with her by his side, things began to come into a clearer focus. It hurt, these memories of what he use to be, as they began to appear in his mind. Was this her doing? Was it his own doing? He wasn't an evil man, though he did have evil tendances. Mostly, he had to conclude, he had just become bored. With everything. But now, with her, something stirred within him. But he just didn't know what.
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:55 pm

As they make their way towards the library, she looks over at him and sees that his face is contorted with the feelings that seemed to overwhelm him. She felt this darkness about him, but she was also part human; remembering her time in the shelter when he was alone with her. A scare girl of merely 18, no family, always working on her "career" only to gain nothing and be nothing. He hadn't fed on her nor take advantage of her when he had the chance, so there must be something about him that is still good, and yet, the angelic part felt the darkness that stayed with him and the mixed feelings that came. She smiles at him, her eyes looking concerned towards him. "Are you alright? Do you need to stop and rest?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:46 pm

Sighing slightly, he shook his head. "No, I don't need to rest. I'm fine. Just old memories flooding back. Usually happens when I'm around good hearted or good souled people. And with you being an angel, they really come flooding back."

Smiling over at her, he wrapped his arm over her shoulder, walking a little taller. They were actually getting into the forest part of the park, a six mile expanse that lead up to the edge of the park itself before hitting the city. Luckily one of the libraries was close by, along with the registry.

"What are you going to do if you can get back home? Demigora isn't such a bad place. Especially here in Val'Dariah. And with you being an angel, I'm sure you'll gather quite the following, along with the city council's protection. Angels are rare on this planet."

Was he trying to convince her to stay? That wasn't like him. Not the way he was going about anyway.
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:08 pm

As he wraps his arms about her, she looks at him with a raised brow and hidden smile. As he asks his questions, she looks down and thinks. What would she do when she goes back home. Is there a way home at all? She looks down at her bare feet. No ruby red shoes for this story. She looks back at him. "When we find out what we are seeking, I don't know what I will do. I don't even know how to get back. Would I even be accepted at home if I were to return? I just don't know." She looks to the horizon and it seems so far away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And I am WHERE exactly?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: City of Val'Daria :: Fae Park-
Jump to: