Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

And I am WHERE exactly?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kaiden

Kaiden

And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:36 pm

How much her words had rung true for just him. His true home was upon Lesser, in the human controlled Mountains of Lunar Cresent, and the royal city of Cresent Bay. Though it had been a few hundred thousand years, long enough for the popele to never know about him, lost in the dust of ancient history and myth. But he knew he never could go back there. The elves never forgot, nor did they ever forgive him for what he had done. Were he to step foot upon Lesser, they promised him they would tear him limb from limb.

Shrugging slightly, he looked down at her,
"Actually, the travel hub in the center of the city has a few destination spots that lead one to Earth. I have always thought about going, but there is no true way to get back to Demigora unless you can either shadow walk, portal, or phaze-shift. I can shadow walk, but not between worlds. Not that far apart."

Smiling slightly, he looked ahead. What would she decide? She was a great person to be around. She did help him stop being so evil.
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:45 pm

Hmmm, the travel hub sounded interesting. She wondered if it was like the lightbeams from the series "Star Trek." But not to come back unless she could do any of what he listed. She just found out she was an angel, and in regards to what an angel was . . .she
was no angel. What would her poor mother say? She sighs as she knows she killed her mother.
She looks at him, his slight smile and tries to weigh the pros and cons of going home or staying here. What would be a reason to stay? Her feelings are now mixed over the new wave of thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.watkinsonline.com/cworkman
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:38 pm

He stopped suddenly, his hand gripping her shoulder softly to get her to stop as well. Something was wrong. They were being followed. Was she still in an angelic form though he could see her as a human? He looked over his shoulder slightly, noticing a few shapes inbetween the trees that stopped suddenly. He couldn't make them out, but he did sense them. So he wasn't the only predator out in the park.
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:19 pm

Sees that he stopped and she feels the force of his hand gently stopping her. Her eyes follow his to the trees and she tenses as she feels there is something wrong. "What is it " she whispers. She sees the shadows and her veins begin to feel weird. She looks down, hoping that her human form was seen by all. She hopes that no one else could feel the power that wanted to surge through her body, yet out of the corner of her eye comes a slight glow.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:22 pm

Forcing a smile, he continued with her, his powers staying with the images behind them. "I will protect you if they attack. More then likely they are daywalkers. Or dampires like myself. Dark things are attracted to light things, either to become light themselves, or to destroy them."

Holding her close, he picked up his pace. He wasn't going to give his breathern a chance to take her away. And if they weren't his people, then he definately wasn't going to let anyone take her away. But what possessed him to protect her so? Was it because she was an angel? But they were mortal enemies. But she wasn't an angel of this world.

Catching site of a more populated trail, he lead her down it. If there was one thing creatures of the shadows hated, it was large crowds. The more people, the less likely they were to attack.
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:54 pm

She looks at him as he speaks. Protect her? No one has ever even thought of it, let alone speak of it. She knew she could protect herself, she has had to all her life; but . . she liked the thought of someone else protecting her.
As they go down the path that was turned to dust and dirt from many travelers, she looked back to watch the shadows grow more along the edges. In her mind, she could hear them hissing at her, she could feel their power raking at her. She never noticed the marks they left along her arms and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:09 am

They were getting to be too many, and too close. He could feel them almost crawl upon his skin. He was use to this sensation, for it was how the vampire kind worked their powers on someone. But he was an old, old soul. He knew all the tricks of his cousin kind.

He turned suddenly, letting go of her, and shot out an energy blast, the purple beam a mixture of solid energy and mist form energy. As it reached the shadows, it spread out and struck each shadow image. The screams were so loud they were silent. But he heard them. In his mind, he heard their agony.

"Leave. Or I will do worse."

He was not going to let her be taken. She was saving him from himself. He would not allow her to be taken away from him.
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:08 am

The darkness feels so very heavy, and if she were only human, she would have difficulty in breathing as the heaviness were like a blanket. Her steel-grey eyes glowed with the darkness, and her face became serious. She watches his reaction to the shadow creatures; the purple beams of light and mist. Their screams rang like the loud bells of Notre Dame on a windless day. Thank goodness she was higher than them, as she could barely tolerate the screams and wails of the wretched souls. She knew he was protecting her and with a small flick of her wrist, though unseen by anyone else, she sends a jolt of lightning and bright light into the shadows, leaving none to the shadows. The creatures stopped short and tried to keep out the light, but it was too bright and some were beginning to smolder and smoke.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:14 am

With the suddenly light he had to hide behind her to keep it from hurting him. There was only so much pure light he could tolerate, the sun being one of the few exceptions. He realized she had done it. Lucky for him the charm around his neck seemed to keep out most of the energy. But it was still bright. Too bad he forgot his sun glasses.

"I didn't even feel your power, yet here it is with such strength. This natural ability you have is quite impressive, if not a little intimidating."

He smiled at her, looking her deep in her eyes. He couldn't help feel relaxed around her.
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:39 am

Watching the creatures retreat and Kaiden as well, she slowly dims down the light. She keeps it just bright enough to keep them away, though for some it was too dangerous and even fatal.
As she dims herself down and back to her human form, she sees him relax and smiles. "I didn't mean to frighten you."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:00 am

Smiling somewhat, he looked about, "I wasn't scared. Just rationally concerned."

Watching those that were like him fully retreat, he sensed how much they hated him. So what if they weren't as powerful, or had as much control over themselves. He had lived countless millenias, seen many things and learned so much that he could control his inner self. Of course it took help, but when didn't it?

"At least they won't be bothering you like that again. I can keep them away only so long. But your powers are rather impressive, so I think we'll go with yours for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:00 am

Chuckling softly, her voice like the faerie's bells at midnight. She smiles and turns in the direction that they were originally travelling, looking at him out of the corner of her eye every once in a while. Her voice soft, almost a whisper, "Yes, they won't bother us for a while. They have only met me and underestimated our power. I saw the look in their eyes as they turned towards you. What makes them hate you so?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

And I am WHERE exactly?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: City of Val'Daria :: Fae Park-
Jump to: