Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....

Go down 
+3
Audrey
Lex
Kaol Rehu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:30 am

He listened to Lex as he talked about summoning phenomena. Kaol had to question how any of it was possible. Kaol couldn't understand how Lex wasn't a God or an omnipotent being like a 'Q.' He couldn't understand how Lex could 'summon' a anti-matter explosion or even a quantum singularity. Kaol wondered how it took forty-two billion years for his people to learn how to power their engines with quantum singularities and this man did it in less than a lifetime. He stared at Lex, then shifted his eyes to the woman Audrey, and then back again to Lex. He thought about the offer of going home and how Kaol missed Romulus. He missed the sector he grew up in and he missed the people. The tastes and smells of Romulus came flooding back to him and his mind reveled in them. He came back to reality when he realized that he was dead to his people. He would be killed using assassination by the Tal'Shiar. He had been gone for too long and he research had been left unattended. He was a loose end and he was still out there. The Tal'Shiar didn't like loose ends and so there was no choice, but to request asylum and stay here on this land of Demigora. Kaol's eyes grew a bit wider when the mention spending time with the beautiful flower Audrey came up. He had never spent time with any woman unless a project required it for the Academy. He would not subject the woman to spending time with a scientist when she could be earning herself a king. Kaol waited for Lex to finish and waited for the final task of requesting yet again the 'Spiritous Encartium.' He looked down at the book and then back at Lex ready to give to Lex his answers and his negotiations. He hoped that his time spent in the Tal'Shiar torturous training was not for naught. Looking at Lex, Kaol asked him, "You have the power to create and destroy phenomena. You can 'summon' chain reactions without destroying all you hold dear. Why not simply take the book from me? I do not understand why you keep me alive; is it for this Audrey's sake?" At her reference he looks into Audrey's eyes and for a split second, even through his logical stance, there is a wanting. He looks back at Lex, "I must inform you good sir, that I have no intention of returning to my people now. I am dead to them and to my government. Most likely sir, I have been declared an enemy of the state, a traitor. I therefore, must ask for asylum here in this land, Demigora?" He stared Lex down without fear, "I must have proof of your intentions with this book, I cannot simply relinquish it to you without certain assurances that you won't destroy all that is held dear here." He looks at Audrey again when he says that sentence. His eyes return to Lex, "I need to know that your wishes have no nefarious purpose and so far, your control is less than assuring." He makes notification to the emotional incident on the floor. "I am a scientist and if my asylum is granted by those whom have authority here," he started making sure that he would be granted by the people in charge and not by someone who had no authority and just wanted a book, "I would request to live in this University." He looked at Lex's eyes to judge them and then released his logical stance. He had delivered his negotiations and he wanted to feel Romulan again. A great sadness and longing came over him. Kaol in a single instant of releasing his emotions into his mind and body again, became lonely. He sat down with a weariness about him and looked at Audrey. He made reference to her while maintaining his conversation to Lex. He simply put, "As for Audrey, do not make deals with her for it is not a gentleman's ideal. She deserves time with a king not a scientist. I will not burden her with me as you should not sir." He looked at Lex to summary his entire speech, "I need asylum, I need assurances, and I need a place to stay."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:18 am

He patted Audry's hand upon his shoulder, listing to Kaol negotiate and speak of things. It was true he could have summoned the book, but that was not possible in this place. The man's sad tale did amuse him somewhat, but he kept that inside. Dead to his people, oh how he knew that feeling. How many times had he be lost in the sea of battle, only to make it back to no one? It was odd, listening to Kaol rant. So much of him he could see in the man's eyes. He wasn't totally against science. He was just against losing the connection one had with the spiritual world.

At long last Kaol finished. Smiling, he sat forward a bit, "The reason why I haven't summoned that book from you is cause there are wards within this building that keep one from doing so. I could smash them, but even I follow the law of the land to a degree. No magical summonings of the things in here. I control myself, so I am allowed to summon within myself. Hense the orb and the chairs." He sat back a moment, smiling still. "Audry is free to do as she wishes. And sense I feel her emotional wanting of you, and at times I feel it from you for her, I think it best you two spend time together. I am not a king of this land, or this planet, yet."

"As for the safety of this scientific center, I have no problems with. I am sure you will help advance the minds of those here greatly. I just warn you though," he sat forward, "Work with the connection of this planet, not against it. I'd hate to have to unleash the demon horde from Dark to reclaim the connection for this planet."

He looked over he shoulder and smiled softly at Audry, "And as for your assylum upon Demigora. My man, Bryce Swordfang, is the Grand High Page for the council here. I'm sure if he can help you with becoming a citizen. You look like an elf, so it wouldn't be hard for you to acclimate yourself. Though," he looked him up and down, "your clothes could be one to look at."

Reaching into his shirt pocket, where the shadows where, he pulled out a few small pouches and handed each one. "Money for this planet. Gold, silver, platinum, and a few gemstones of value. You two will need it while staying here. The pouches are magical. They hold a great deal inside them, yet are light as feathers. A gift if you will. Something to help you while staying here. And I won't take no for an answer. Just...the book."
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Audrey had to make herself look at Lex and the pouch he offered. She took it with her free hand. She didn't want Lex to leave she felt more comfortable around him then she would any other. She bit her bottom lip and whispered." Lex let me follow you if you please. I can come and visit Kaol, but there is a connection I can not feel with him because he does not know the divine."Her words were shaking because she liked Kaol and wanted to know him better but was worried. She herself was a magic user. Her very being depended on the strong connection with the spirit around her she looked to Kaol and smiled brightly." I am happy to hear that you will be staying Kaol. Perhaps one day you can find the brilliance in being able to reach out and touch the spirit. One day I hope you can see all the brightness there is to see in this new world we will both be calling home."She stood up and hesitated for a moment but the took her hand from Lex's shoulder and stepped closer to Kaol looking into his eyes. Her own eyes were like a tide pool of blue, green, and purple. "Kaol this man offers you things that can help you on this planet. And we both know dear Lex didn't have to be so nice about it. I believe you should give him the book and me the right to make my own decisions and my decision is to stay with you as long as Lex is around because right now he is simply the only comfort I have until you my sweet Kaol can touch the spirit the simple divine as I do." She then looked back at Lex." And for some reason I have been blessed like his sister was to help calm him and believe that inside he is purely good and there isn't evil in him not at all."
Back to top Go down
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:00 pm

He released his Vulcan suppression and allowed her to realize his telepathic abilities. He released all of his neurological power, so Lex and Audrey could feel his strength of will. The sheer power from he mind didn't harm anyone, but it was enough for them to understand. He looked at the both of them and offered, "I have studied the teachings of tens of thousands of generations between a people called the Vulcans and my people the Romulans. I have learned the secrets that helped unlock our natural mental abilities. I have practiced and mastered a style known as the Mind Meld. I would try it on you Ms. Audrey; this would not be my first attempt and I can assure your general health in the matter. This would allow you to learn about me and my past. However, I would warn you that it works both ways. It is an intimate sharing and you would have extensive knowledge of me. I would of you as well and perhaps I would know that I can trust this man." He looks at the lovely Audrey and for a second yearns for her.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Things were getting interesting. Audry felt she needed him. In truth, he needed her more, for she did remind him of his sister. But he was not a teacher in the sense that she needed. His son, Sky, was more that type. Oh Skyler, his dear boy. How he wished Sky would hurry and kill him, just to get it out of his system.

Listening to Kaol, a smile began to appear upon his lips. To offer something so intimate was indeed interesting. Every species, it seemed, had the ability to offer something more. He almost wanted to be the one to perform this 'mind meld' to see if it would work upon him, and to see if Kaol really could handle the true depths of the darkest of souls. He had seen and done some horrific things, more horrific than any dark god, or known evil creature before. Rape and murder were but child play things compaired to what he had done. Could the 'Romulan' take such mental abuse? It was almost tempting.

He turned to Audry, smiling slightly, "Dear sweet girl, I am not leaving this city until my wife calls me back. With my grandson here, somewhere, and two dear friends, and a new ally, I think I have all the makings of a wonderful trip. And then you show up. As it were, I can teach you from anywhere. Especially to control that shape changing gift of yours to allow you to keep your clothes on while you do so." He chuckled a bit. "Unless you like being naked after changing back. What do you say Kaol. Did you like seeing Audry in the nude?" This, of course, was a trap question.
Back to top Go down
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:37 pm

With his Vulcan logic no longer in control of his emotions he breaks to Lex's words. How dare he cheapen Audrey like that! He had no right! There was no subtlety to him. He had dishonored himself and Kaol in one word. Fire raged in the soul of Kaol. Kaol burst forward dropping the book on the floor. He grabbed Lex by the throat and lifted him up. The Romulan strength was several times what human strength was and Kaol was out to show it. He flinched slightly unable to stop the rush of anger and rage. He had practiced his logic so long that he had forgotten how to control his better instincts. He couldn't control his emotions! This was his just desserts and so the game was on. Kaol raged, "I don't think you need to cheapen anyone else today. My offer to her was purely platonic and you don't have the right. She doesn't need you to teach her anything. You don't even deserve to have her in your presence. I have been honored by her words and wisdom. You would use that against her? Would you do so of your own real sister?" His hate was clear and he wasn't sure what was happening. He was sure of something, though, he'd messed up bad....
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Audrey acted on impulse before Lex could move. She finally let her hand drop from Lex and she went and touched Kaol's face. Her eyes were a burning red with orange and yellow swirling in them. She was having a hard time focusing on not changing to protect Lex or Kaol she wasn't sure which one yet." Kaol now you insult me by thinking I can not protect my own name. You get your hand off of Lex right now or I will not give you permission to even think of my name ever again. He was not being rude. What you are doing Sir, is. Now un hand him NOW." The last few words came out in almost a growl. She was shaking but her hands never left Kaol's face. As she got angry the colors in her eyes seem to swirl faster. She wouldn't drop her hand because she had to position herself between Lex and Kaol. She knew she could calm Lex but she had no clue what to do about the other man.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:10 pm

He expected Kaol to react as such, and had planned for such an outburst. Of course, being as strong as he was, did not expect to be lifted from the ground so easily. A shocked expression was across his face.

And then came the clapping. As he turned to see himself, leaning against one of the book shelves, a look of pure of enjoyment upon came to his face. "You may go clone."

The image of Lex held up by Kaol nodded slightly and vanished in a whisp of shadowy smoke. The real Lex, having made sure to stay hidden the entire time he had entered, was rather amused by all that had happened. Though, the entire act of crying had been a bit much for his taste. He would never be so weak in front of anyone, not even himself. Still clapping, he slowly made his way towards them.

"Brilliant! Simply brilliant! Love the way you handled yourself Kaol. And Audry, my dear sweet Audry, you are more then what I expected. You truly are like my sister Valia, even though you are clearly not her. Not even in soul. But spirit!" He stopped, smiling at the looks upon their faces, especially Kaol. "And no, that was not a holigraphic image. That was a shadow clone of mine. Completely me."

He tossed a small electronic device, something he had stolen from the empire of science that had controlled him, knowing the man would know what to do with it. "It shows you who is real and who isn't. It is better at discovering illusions then most illusion wards. But had you had it, you would have believed it was me, cause it was. Just not me."

Smiling, he held up the book Kaol had dropped, "And thank you so very much for this. I was wondering what I would have to do to get your hands off it. And Audry, thank you my dear, but I can threaten him with worse things. I am grateful for your concern dear girl." He smiled sweetly at her.
Back to top Go down
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:42 am

Kaol heard the words of the sweet Audrey and listened to them. His rage immediately subsided and he felt no more anger or hate toward the buffoon he was holding up. He nodded and began to put the man down. He did not want to anger the woman again and it occurred to him that he had made a vital mistake. He had shunned the woman Audrey from his existence before he had gotten to know her. He shamefully lowered the man Lex and at that moment heard the words of the man he thought he was holding. Instead, it turned out to be a clone and the real man spoke to Audrey and him.

The words said, now it was Kaol's turn for surprise. The man was as deceiving as the whole of the left arm of the Romulan government, the Tal'Shiar. He could create duplicates of himself at will. Only the most horrendous accidents in his time and place had revealed such things. He remembered reading one Federation report on an accident that had rendered a clone of a Federation Lieutenant, a William Thomas Riker. The planet had been Narendra 3 and the Lieutenant was the last to be out from a storm. Then storm had covered the area at the moment of beam out causing a ricochet effect on only half the beam. One Riker appeared on the rescuing starship and the other, on the planet surface. It had taken eight years for the Federation to return to the planet with that same man, Riker. They discovered the clone and rescued him off the planet.

In his thought, Kaol realized that others were still there. He brought up his logical barrier and stood ready to apologize. He realized the book was now in the hands of the nefarious Lex, but Lex had given him a remote. This mechanism would be the start of foundation research and perhaps Lex could be telling the truth. If not, Kaol planned to find out anyway. He stood astonished and looked at Audrey for her response to this man's words.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:02 pm

Audrey turned her heated eyes to Lex. They started to swirl slower now like molten lava. "You deceived me?" She took a deep breath and looked at Kaol. " I am sorry for touching you and showing anger towards you. I am apparently not needed for such things."She let her hand drop for Kaol's face as she started to walk past him. She didn't know what to say to either of them. She shimmered for a moment and then was in her wolf form padding away to one of the bigger chairs in the building laying down and sulking.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:00 pm

Chuckling slightly, he leaned up against one of the tables, opening the book to the first page to consume what was in it. Having a photographic memory usually helped, but living as long as he had, times to refresh usually were in order. That was why he painted. To remember those first moments of people before they ended up dead by his hands.

"Don't sulk, Audry. Everything you did to my clone I felt. Direct connections. Had you slapped me, I would have felt it. Had you kissed me, I would have felt it. I saw everything, I felt everything, I heard everything. Only the damages done to my clone were not transfered to me." He looked up from his book, smiling at her wolf form. "And you came upon my clone. I did not come upon you as my clone. I needed to see if this elf looking Romulan was friend, foe, or indifferent."

Closing the book, he stood up and smiled, "I remained calm while my clone freaked out. It took my emotional tolls and made it its' own. I regret that it does such things. I've had problems with the solid shadow clones accepting emotions. You see, shadow's don't have emotions like other creatures. They just are and they just do."

He looked to Kaol, amazed by his disposition. He had been caught off guard, and so now his guard was back up. He was going to be fun to toy with, he just knew it.
Back to top Go down
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:03 pm

Kaol looked at Lex trying to understand what drove the man to harm people that cared for him. It simply wasn't logical. He didn't plan on being a toy for this man and since the would had not been destroyed there was obviously not malcontent, yet. He shook his head and moved across the room to the lupine sitting on the other side. He decided to talk some logic to the man on the way, "Well Mr. Lex, it seems that you have offended a potential ally. It doesn't seem logical to do that considering that she could be an asset to you in future plans. Now that you need her she might not be so willing to help you next time." He stands near the lupine on the chair. He bends down over the creature known as Audrey and says, "I am sorry if I offended you. As you can see, I need help controlling my emotions. In this world; I am alone and need a friend. I understand if you are too angry at me for my actions. However, I apologize." He stands up and looks at the man Lex, "Do you have any further statements moot, inane, or otherwise sir?"
Back to top Go down
Lyanna

Lyanna

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:36 pm

umm oops
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:39 pm

Audrey's ears perked up with Kaol stood up. She stretched getting off the chair and nuzzling him with a wolfy smile. Her eyes shining brightly. She had never been apologized. She then walked over to Lex her ears down as she nuzzled against him wishing they could hear what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:41 pm

He was about to say something to Kaol. Audry was rubbing herself against him. He petted her lightly, then suddenly stopped. He looked about, feeling the power spike close by. His eyes narrowed.

"Skyler..."

He turned to Kaol and tossed him the book. "Just hold onto this for me. I can't take it out of this building. Powerful wards. But I am needed elsewhere. Take care of Audry." He knelt down and looked her in the eyes. "I am going to go fight my son. Take care of Kaol if I don't make it."

He kissed her nose before vanishing from the spot.

(see Arena for fight)
Back to top Go down
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:59 am

Kaol didn't know what to do about that. The man was obviously in a hurry and just simply left. A battle was obviously about to happen, one that Kaol wasn't a part of and hadn't been invited to. He wasn't a fighter himself, though, he had been trained in self defense combat martial arts. He was a black belt in two Earth based martial arts, Bone Akido and Tae Kwon Do, and three Romulan based martial styles, Afw'ein meaning "Logical Way," Etrehh meaning "The Machine," and Khellian meaning "The Ancient Hunter." He wasn't about to go into the styles that he hadn't reached the final tier in, but that he new enough of to do some damage. So, all in all he was a proficient fighter as well as researcher. He just preferred his research. He stood there with the book in his hand and decided that his exploration could wait. He looked down at Audrey and nodded appreciatively. He thought about that Lex's words for a moment. He had charged Audrey to take care of him, but why? She was her own person and so Kaol decided to relieve her of that responsibility. He looked at her, "You don't have to stay here if you do not want to. I am quite able to take care of myself and I am sure you have other things to do." He was satisfied with that and petted the head of Audrey's canine form.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:55 pm

A blinding light ripped though the the outside of the building to bright to give a color to. As it faded there was a figure of a person standing in the middle if the orb of light with it's arm over it eyes blocking the light "damn portals" would be heard from the orb. It was a man, as the light faded more and was gone the man stood there all 2 meters of him. His hair was slightly short but long enough to cover his eyes and black. His eyes were a light gray and he was wearing black dress pant a dark green almost black jacket with fur of pure white around the hood. His skin was tanish but faded and he was barefoot. "where the hell am I now" he says to himself as he looks around finding that he was in front of a rather large building and let's out a sharp wistle "damn that's a big one" he says as he puts his hands into his packets and walks up to te door to have a better look around.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:44 pm

Audrey heard the commotion outside and turned running to grab her dress with her teeth and went behind a book case. When she came back out she looked over Kaol. "Do you not want me here Kaol?" Her face was serious and her eyes shined with un-shed tears. " You will send me away?" She was worried about Lex but if he needed her she would know. So she decided to deal with Kaol. " It's simple either you are or you aren't interested in me. Please make up your mind because you are right I do not have to stay here but I choose to because I see something in you that needs help. Now I am not sure what that is but it's there and I will not keep being pushed away when all I want to do is try and help." She took a deep breath folding her arms a crossed her chest.
Back to top Go down
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:23 pm

He looked at her with a strange look. Why would she ask him these questions? He could not afford to deny the interest he had in her. It wasn't a, what was the word he was looking for, romantic interest. He hadn't known her that long and was unsure of her purpose. He was confused what her intentions were, however, he ceded to her. He looked at her, "I don't know what you see that is a problem, however, if it is there I would appreciate your assistance Audrey." He wasn't sure what to do now. He made sure that the book and the remote were in his hands. He looked at her again, "I would appreciate your company, however, because I do not know this place." He bows to her and hears a loud sound outside. He looks back to Audrey quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:32 pm

With his hands in his pockets he wanders the halls of the building. Being barefoot he made next to no sound at all as he walked through the seemingly empty building. He pulls a hand out of his pocket and tugs at the metallic black cooler around his neck rubbing the area where it sat "man this place is even bigger on the inside" he says and rounds a corner then stops hearing voices "so I'm not alone in here" he says to himself and heads off towards the voices.
Back to top Go down
Acasia

Acasia

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:54 am

oops
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:55 am

She turned to stand on the side of Kaol slipping her hand into his free one hearing the voice. She would switch and rip out someone's throat if she found them to be a danger to Kaol. She would do that much for him. She took a deep breath trying to figure out what came towards them. She looked over Kaol. "Kaol even though you are confused about my intentions know that they are purely good and innocent. I am new to this planet and have already made a good ally. I need a friend though and if whatever has entered is threatening I will protect you, because that is the order Lex gave me and also because I wouldn't want to see you harmed."
Back to top Go down
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:12 pm

He looked at her with a logical sense of curiosity. Why did she care so much for him? He didn't exist in this time obviously and he wasn't supposed to be here. He wasn't sure about her innocence, but with the evidence collected so far; it seemed to corroborate what she was saying. Though he was confused; she seemed to have a grasp on more things going on here then he did. He was curious why she was so dedicated to a man like the 'King' Lex. He used that term loosely referring to Lex as a 'King.' He had no apparent ability to control his baser human natures and desires, which is why humans should never have that kind of power. Their volatile natures were simply what made them illogical and unreliable. However, disproving that hypothesis so far was the elusive and endearing Audrey whom seemed to take a liking to him in one form or another. He decided to help her and said, "I would not wish you to be harmed as well Audrey. Let us go into one of these rooms and lock the door. If what comes towards us is threatening; we can better protect ourselves in there." He nods his head giving her full authority in this situation, one to test her, but two to see what she would be willing to do in most situations. Would she run or explore despite any potential or obvious dangers. He looked at her waiting for her response on what to do; hoping that they still had time. Regardless he stood beside her ready to challenge if necessary. He stood, though, in a non threatening way.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:33 pm

The voices were getting louder there for he must be getting closer. He stops in the middle of the hall placing his hands up fingers spread open to show he was unarmed and ment no harm "Hello I seem to be lost" he calls out still looking around. This place was huge. Regardless he needed to find out where he was so he would stay here and wait till he was found by whoever it was and let them know he was a friend to all and wanted to hurt no one.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Audrey heard the voice again and looked over Kaol. :f it is a threat it is better we stand and fight upfront then hide." She smiled lightly. "I have never bneen one for running. Together we will be fine I am sure. If I have to go into my wolf form please just get behind me not many things can hurt me in that form. Do you understand?" She smiled at him again touching his face." Everything I am sure will be just fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next