Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....

Go down 
+3
Audrey
Lex
Kaol Rehu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Saunatee

Saunatee

A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:10 am

She roams the streets for several minutes, even walking at a quick pace; since the tugging on her aura wants to pull her in a straight line, which cannot happen since a city has streets and buildings. Finally the tug shifts from the front to the side as she pauses in front of a massive building. A half smile tugs at her lips, close now...somewhere inside of this building is whatever has been calling her. She quickly mounts the steps and swings open the door.
She tilts her head to the side and listens, for she catches the echo of voices, one of which sounds familiar...
"Akira?!" she calls out sharply as the door closes behind her. She quickly heads into the interior of the building as she continues to follow the tug on the center of her being.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis.forum-motion.com
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:07 pm

He looked at Audrey with a strange sense of truth. He believed her for what she was saying and allowed her to take point. He stood ready with the book and remote hidden behind something. He readied his martial knowledge and bent his knees slightly. He wondered if Audrey would be alright, but he would soon learn what it would take for her strength to show. He could already tell that she was a strong person from her personality and attitude. Her words that erupted from her lips were an inspiration to any that listened. He was in constant awe when she talked to him. Indeed he had to chastise himself for these thoughts and as he examined himself through his own logic he realized that he had feelings for her. It could quite easily turn romantic for him, were he to let down his emotional barriers. He looked at her some more; he could not let that happen. She simply had a scientific interest in him and would never violate a biological experiment like he was to her. She had never seen one such as him; he had never seen one such as her either. They truly were from different worlds, times, and universes. He felt bad, like he was an invader to her realm. He wanted to help her by leaving, because he surmised that he would only bring hardship to her. With those thoughts, though, he readied his potential attack; or defense if it were for her.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:35 am

In the last moments she and Kaol had alone she grabbed his hand. She in twined her fingers around his. She usually just needed to touch someone but this was different she wanted his touch. She looked over him a softness in her eyes she didn't think she would ever feel. She knew she was being stupid. How could someone as beautiful and intelligent as this man in front of her want anything to do with her. She closed her eyes enjoy the way his hand felt and dreading when she would have to let it go.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:00 pm

He began to walk forward with his hands up wistling as he walks letting them know where he was at all times. He just showed up here he didn't want to make enemies with anyone much less the locals. He shrugged to himself a walked till he reached the spot he heard the voices coming from "I mean you know harm......if you can understand me that is" he says finally thinking about if the speak the same or even colse a language.
Back to top Go down
Saunatee

Saunatee

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:30 pm

She hears whistling, quickly recognizing it as coming from Akira. Deffinately trouble coming...He is doing his harmless routine. She can find him, and if he is feeling the need to show himself as harmless the the sooner she gets to him the better.
She takes off running down the halls, her footsteps fleet but soundless. She sends her armor flowing over her body, leaving only her face and hands uncovered for now. She did not wish to startle anyone into a fight, so she was trapped into physically moving instead of porting herself to his side. She was fleet of foot enough that she would catch him momentarily though.
Back to top Go down
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:45 pm

With his Vulcan sense of logic he looked at Audrey. She had a sense about her that made him believe that she was indeed concerned for him. She had a look about her that told him that she cared. He couldn't understand why this woman who did not know him would care so much. He tilted his head and nodded. With his free hand he stroked her cheek and tried to allow some comfort to her that he would not allow anything to hurt her. He held her hand with his hand their fingers intertwined. With that he took his hand back and waited for the intruder to come around the bend. He had his hand on her shoulder to let her know even through his logic that a sense caring was there.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:19 pm

Audrey smiled as a shiver crawled down her back. She looked over Kaol her eyes only holding something she hadn't felt before. Even though she didn't know Kaol well her eyes held longing. The longing for a human in embrace. To know that she was needed and wanted. She kept looking at his face. She would protect him until she had no breath left if that is what it took. She would do as Lex had told her to.. She would protect Kaol and show him how she really felt.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:57 pm

He rounds the corner and sees them a smile plays acrossed his lips seeing they here human.....ish. He takes a few steps closer and stops don't want to get to close till he finds out it's ok. "I just got here and was wondering where exactly it was I am if it's not to much to ask" he eyes the hand on her shoulder and lifts a brow and grins slightly "hope I wasn't interrupting anything cause if I was I can just go back over here for a bit and let you two be for a bit" he says teasing knowing he probably shouldn't be but can't help it, it's who he is.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:18 pm

Audrey blushed deeply but didn't move. " I would answer you but I am not even sure what world I am on..."She looked down and took in a deep breath."You aren't human. What are you?" She was direct and she was tense. until she knew what he was she wouldn't relax.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:36 pm

"me human no I'm not" he say and sniffs the air some "but then again neither are you. I am Lycan miss nothing to be afarid of" he says lowering his hands as he stands there "it's to bad but I guess I'm not the ou new one here so I guess I can't be mad that you don't know where here is" he says a shrugs when something catches his ear and he grin as he turns and looks down the hall way.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Audrey shivered and gripped Kaol's hand more. She looked over him her eyes flashing black then yellow then back to blue. " I usually don't tolerate Lycans they give my kind a bad name."Her voice was rough. She needed to calm down." When you guys are on earth you cause nothing but problems. You shift when you shouldn't you hurt people and things around you because you can."She turned to Kaol and put her arms around his neck and rested her head on his chest. Listening to his breathing to calm her own.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:33 pm

He turns his head looking at her sideways his eyes starting to bleed from gray to gold "well miss being alpha I can change at will and not when I get excited over trivial things so you won't need to worry about me making you look bad" he says his voice a slight growl as he speaks to her and smiles a small smile when done his teeth growing a bit long "but I will not take insults kindly miss so I ask please watch what you say to me about my kind. Thanks" he says sarcastically knowing she would have some remark in return but he will not play that game today for the one coming up on then would pull him around by the ear.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:19 pm

A shudder rolled down her back and her eyes flashed white. She had to let go of Kaol. She tried to take a deep breath in but she was shaking to hard."You sir are a vermin on earth and a vermin here. I don't like people like you. Why couldn't you be a shifter. That's right because you are cursed. Like all the rest of your kind."When she spoke it was in a low growl. She didn't know what it was about him but he was getting to her.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:29 am

He turns his whole body to her his eyes now fully golden. A deep rumble would come from him "look girly I didn't come here to start a fight but if it's a fight you want I will give you a hell you won't believe and show you that us 'vermin' are superior to you damned wannabes" he says to her his voice now a mix of bark and talk as he snarls at her "and as for being cursed......I was born this way" he says as his form starts to slowly grow in mass.
Back to top Go down
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:03 am

He had been watching this growth of anger between the two. He didn't understand the frustrations of his female counterpart nor the lack of control this early in the conversation of the male. However, she indeed was attempting to draw strength from him. He didn't want to let her down so he stepped forward out of her embrace and closing the gap only a couple of steps between him in the future behemoth beginning to change. He looked at the man and realized the contradiction of the two in their minor conversation. He understood both sides and felt that this could call for a better time and place. He didn't want this to end up in a fight, fore, she was his only friend and he wanted to protect that investment. Clearly, however, at this point she felt closer to him then that and he indeed wanted to protect that investment as well. Not for the shear physical endorphins that were beginning to flow through his body, but the powerful thoughts that began to commit themselves to his mind. He wanted to question her at a later date and time on the emotions and actions that were leading to this decision of closeness she was proactively participating in. He knew that his responses were reactive simply because he had never encountered this kind of relationship, especially at such an early meeting. He looked at the 'Lycan' and said, "Sir, since there is clearly a disgruntled reaction to your approaching this area; you could simply come back at another time and perhaps settle this equally as well when hostilities have calmed. I do realize that you have all rights to be here, but in the interest of better judgements; perhaps it would be wiser to leave for now or my companion and I could leave and you would not be bothered as we would not be." He bowed slightly ready for action if this got ugly.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:56 am

He watches the man step up and tilts his head looking at him. He take a deep breath and closes his eyes, his size decreases back to normal and he starts to laugh uncontrollably grasping his side taking deep breaths here and there. After about 30 seconds or so he stops wiping a tear from his eye and tries to breath normally "Thats rich.....your face was priceless. I am sorry you will have to forgive me. Though I was mad I dint really let things get to me, so I actted for lack of a better way to put it. I am sorry all I wanted was to know where I was and nither of you seem to know." he looks back at her his eyes fading back to normal "I am sorry for my actions girly and I share you thoughts on my kind for the most part. But I ask you do not judge us all from the few that act out please" he says and gives a slight bow "I've never known any other way to be for I was born like this. Curse or not I am who I am and that's all that I am." he says looking back at the man "if you wish to be left alone I will not fight you I will leave without a second word on the matter."
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:54 pm

Audrey had listened to what Kaol had said and looked down. She felt his since of needing to protect her and that made her smile. She had never felt strongly about anyone before. Definitely not after only meeting that person. She looked to Akira and her eyes were a bright green pool. They were four different colors together. Green, blue, white, and orange. "You must forgive me. I didn't mean to get so upset. Just I have never met someone born from it. Those who are turned do not have your......views. Most are arrogant pompous vermin."She bowed her head low."I owe you an apology for judging you before speaking."She looked up."You don't have to forgive me but you don't have to leave either."She turned on her left foot and started down an isle of books. Slowly changing into her wolf form. When she was fully wolf her fur was a brilliant beautiful white. It was a little long for the temperature there, but beautiful non the less. She trotted away looking back only to see if Kaol was coming.
Back to top Go down
Saunatee

Saunatee

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:03 pm

She slows down some as she approaches the area where all the voices are coming from. Overhearing the conversation going on and hearing the growling in Akira's voice sets her off. With a flicker of power she sends her armor flowing over her body, covering everything, including her face.
She rarely covers everything completely, but this time she does, she just doesn't know enough about this realm to take chances. Her entire form is covered in tiny green scales now, her eyes slits are glassed in with a silvery yellow film. Even the long locks of her hair are encased and capable of being another weapon, since they are now metallic tentacles falling down to her hips and tipped in wickedly barbed hooks. She rounds the corner just as the young female walks away and shifts into a white wolf.
She takes in the situation, noting that it seems to have calmed down considerably. She stands several feet from the two men, and eyes Akira from behind the mostly featureless helm of her armor. A small metallic rustle hisses through the air as she cocks a hip and places her hand on it while watching them.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:16 pm

He doesn't turn around but let's out a deep rich laugh "don't look now good sir but it would appear I am in some big trouble now. Some one has found me that is very hard to hide from and is quite the tease if I might add as well" he says with a grin knowing who it was and wanted to play around a bit more before things cooled down completely.
Back to top Go down
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:25 am

Kaol looked at the defused situation and sighed comfortably. The man was intercepted by the woman in interesting adornment. He was confused about the relationship, however, the man seemed to know her. The woman seemed unhindered by the implosive situation that had once existed a few moments ago. He took a final notice of the two and made a few mental notes. He would have loved to do some of his chromosomal testing on them had he had the chance. He did that as a part of his final year thesis in the Science Division of the Romulan Naval Academy. He had tested a chromosomal serum to separate the enzymes of certain helix's in two subject's bodies. His theory had been that certain base enzymes had been present in both races from opposite sides of the galaxy. He gave the serum to the subjects and watched them die slowly. The pain they felt as their bodies were being ripped apart at the atomic level must have been considerable. He had proved his hypothesis, but the cost had been life. At the time he hadn't cared, but years later on this world in retrospect; he was sorry for having been apart of the 'science.' He looked toward Audrey the wolf woman and followed her. He didn't want to lose her for different reasons, most of all because a bond was happening and he wasn't sure how to handle it. So he walked after the womanly wolf and thought about her abilities and how useful they must be to her. She would be interesting to get to know if he was allotted the opportunity to find out.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:48 pm

She stopped at the end of the book case shifting her human form. She just had to spend the un used magic or she wouldn't be feeling well. She slipped on her dress again even though it was slightly ripped. She looked Kaol. "I feel a weird attraction to you Kaol."She looked over him."I know its silly and stupid but I like you Kaol and if we could get to know each other more perhaps one day I could give you my heart."
Back to top Go down
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:25 pm

He looked at her strangely. She had just come out and said it. That confused him and he wasn't sure if this was a game. The words were so sudden and blatant he just stood there speechless for a few moments. After a moment of surprise, he gathered himself and looked at her with a more objective view. The first question that came to mind he asked, "Why do you feel this way?" It wasn't the most tactful stance to take to a woman's feelings, but what else could he do? A beautiful woman tells him that she likes him like that and he is supposed to just take it and run? A person half his age would stand there with a beer and a jersey of some inane sports team would yell at him to just take it. Kaol respected others now; he had been alone for five years on a single manned starship and all of a sudden is thrust into a populated city where a beautiful woman comes out of nowhere and says she likes him. He hadn't denied the attraction was there, however, he needed more. He needed to know that this woman wasn't going to eat his face or drink his blood. He didn't claim to be an authority on creatures whether they were damphirs, lycans, vampires, or shifters. He had small dealings with certain species to match descriptions of these creatures, but there had to be decipherable discrepancies between them. He looked down and then back at her. "I do not deny the," he thought for a moment, "the feelings that well up when I talk to you, however, I fail to see how you may discern a possible future out of our just meeting like this. How do you account for the fact that we know absolutely nothing of each other?" Way to go, he thought; drive her away. Kaol the feeling Romulan was kicking his logical side at this point.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:27 pm

She took a deep breath and looked away. She felt foolish he didn't like her in the same way nor did he need her like she needed him. " I am sorry. I was totally out of line." She looked at the ground." I was stupid to assume that someone like you would feel anything for a shifter like me." When she looked up her eyes were damp. " I tend to cling to people even if they don't want it."She took a deep breath."I was told when you love someone you just know. You don't have to know anything else to make it work... Just that you love them. I guess I am foolish."She tried to smile looking back at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:30 am

Kaol looked at her with surprise. He wanted to allow her to understand his position. He was in a strange new world full of people that would probably see him dead before anything else. He didn't understand what she was feeling, but he did understand the confusing feelings filing themselves away at the body. He looked at her and lowered his logical barrier. He walked over and put his hand on her arm, "You were not out of line. I do not understand the concept of love or emotional attachment in that sense. I have been alone all my life. All I have ever had is my work. No one ever found me interesting enough to say anything, but here is the next report. I don't mind you 'clinging' to me if that is what you want; I just don't understand it. You were acting on an emotional grasp and it would be easy enough for me to do the same thing, if I didn't respect you as I do. You are not the fool Lady Audrey, I am. I should throw my inhibitions to the wind and simply dive into the world that is you, but I cannot endanger your well being or emotional value like that." Kaol put his opposite hand, his right one, under her chin and raised it. "You are unique and I would be foolish not to want to get to know you better. I want to get to know you in a more personal fashion. Shifters don't bother me; falling in love with you would be the easy part." He reached around her and wrapped his hands together. Giving Audrey a hug was like swimming in light. Kaol's body beamed that he could give such a beautiful woman, inside and out, such a wonderful gift.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:37 pm

A smile came to her face as she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him close to her body. She felt like she was glowing. She held her breath closing her eyes taking in his scent. "That is the wonderful thing about falling in love. You get to jump and there is someone to catch you." She whispered as she nestled into his neck. He could feel her breath on it when she spoke. " I can wait forever if you promise me that there is something going to be there in the end Kaol. That's all I ask of you and to know that if Lex does call upon me that I may have to go and I want you to come with me." She stayed there enjoying the embrace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....   A most promising place, for the lonely heart..... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A most promising place, for the lonely heart.....
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next